Eightypsi

Sam Nichols

Anyone got a scooby what forks Mark is running? are they just inspired forks or something different!?

Chat to Mark about those ;)

Nice one though Sam! Really liked that - we gotta get a Norwich edit done next. What happened to the Helvetica though, eh? :P

• 3 weeks later...

Damn, nice. Wish I had one ha, I have the Canon 400d, only takes photos. How do you manage to keep it stable without any shaking? I've got a friend with a canon 550d (I think?) and all his clips end up shaky.

Practice! I usually use pretty wide shots so shake isn't too much of an issue, but anything moving i usually go for a proper ninja stance often with an extended tripod underneath to act as a sort of counterbalance if that makes any sense - just relaxing and flowing with it helps (Y)

Edited by Skoze
  • Like 1

Matt definitely has the smoother camera work, that's for sure. You can tell which shots are mine 'cause in general they're not as good as Matt's :P

Really glad you're enjoying our blog, we'll definitely be keeping it updated. We're both really stoked at the fact that people actually seem to like what we're doing :)

Plenty more to come!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha proper ninja stance with a tripod, that would be funny as hell to watch. :P And yeah I know what you mean about the counterbalance.

Have to ride with you guys sometime. :D

Seeing as you're in Lewes i'll probably end up riding with you a fair bit soon, i'm moving to Brighton in september (Y)

Me and Sam have just been planning another little weekender, so should be able to make something happen soon...

• Like 1

Seeing as you're in Lewes i'll probably end up riding with you a fair bit soon, i'm moving to Brighton in september (Y)

Me and Sam have just been planning another little weekender, so should be able to make something happen soon...

Yessssssss then. I can show you the local spots. :)

Looking forward to the next video.

• 2 months later...