Blackpool 6Th May

As you are all no doubt aware, the second round of the British Trials Cup will be held on Sunday 6th May in Blackpool.

With the sections set along the famous 'Moon Rocks', hundreds of spectators and Britain's top trials riders competing for the podium spots, it'll be an unmissable and spectacular event!

You can enter online and pay by PayPal, or download and print the entry form and send it by post. Both options are available on the Events Page, here. The cost of £20 for pre-entries made online or by post and £25 for entries after the deadline or on the day.

No licences or affiliations are required to take part, just enter and ride! Anyone can enter, and with classes from primary to Elite (including a women's class and a senior class), riders of all levels will be able to take part and have fun!

Hope to see loads of you there!

post-1091-0-44879500-1333317101_thumb.jpg

Edited by BikeTrial Federation

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to this now, get back in the country this week sometime gives me couple a days practise on the mod and then i can decide which bike to enter on :/.

Me an the rest of the old gits class will be lucky if we're still alive after one lap!

At 27 i must be classed as one of the old gits too? :lol:

Edited by i like cunning stunts