Riff Raff Barcelona 2012

Ross Gardner

Awesome watch. Didn't want it to stop!

What happened to Joe's wheel? Really hope it was on film somewhere that's yet to surface if it was through riding.

He did a 7ft drop and that happened haha.

That was such an epic video! loved the guy on the limey 4. There isn't gunna be a part two is there? i need more.

Joe Prattley, the next big thing.

There isn't gunna be a part two is there? i need more.

That was such an epic video! loved the guy on the limey 4. There isn't gunna be a part two is there? i need more.

as it happens yes there is, daniel lawrence caught a load of clips whilst we were there so hes editing that and should be done within the next couple of weeks

as it happens yes there is, daniel lawrence caught a load of clips whilst we were there so hes editing that and should be done within the next couple of weeks

Hope that has more footage of Barcalona in it! Got a bit bored of watching pallet footage. Might as well have been at Radical bike centre.

Dissapointing.

Hope that has more footage of Barcalona in it! Got a bit bored of watching pallet footage. Might as well have been at Radical bike centre.

Dissapointing.

Dissapointing.

theres always one....

well barcelona is pretty well known for its bike parks...so we were there during the day time. but yes, dan did get most of barca street caught on camera

Also Oliver Gu, (Oliver Prattley)

Both brothers.

I heard only one of them was brothers.

You cant expect everyone to love it!

I look forward to Dans footage (Y)

Same. I enjoyed this video, looked like a fun trip, but I'm looking forward to some footage from Barcelona itself, rather than just the bike park footage.

• Like 1

You cant expect everyone to love it!

I look forward to Dans footage (Y)

thats not what 'm saying, but i'm not going to cause a stereotypical trials forum argument. i therefore apologise.

there's so much more amazing riding to come trust me :)

Edited by Oliver gu