26" Rear Tyre

1337 Trials

Hello! My dmr motto tyre has got slits in the sidewalls so its time for a new tyre. I have a kenda nevegal 2.35 on the front. I often ride on concrete but sometimes go riding in wood land but barely ever go riding real wet/slippy mud. Im thinking I should get a Kenda Nevegal DTC Tomac 2.1 for the rear for £22? Are there any cheaper alternatives which will suit my requirements?

Something like that yeah. The problem is it's always going to be a compromise - bigger tyres better for off road, skinnier tyres better for roads / park riding. Depends what you do more of, and when you need the tyre to perform best.

Im keeping a chunky 2.35 dirt tyre on the front so atleast the front won't slip away on mud :D I was running a motto rt but the sidewalls split..I had a slow puncture but I just pumped it before every ride as it only went so flat then stopped going down (It was still rid-able). Im thinking a another motto rt should roll better when its pumped up and stays pumped up :D