The Car Thread

MadManMike

'if it doesn't make £4000 on ebay i'll keep it'

'sold for £3500'

You what? :mellow:

Things change quite quickly when you're looking at buying houses.

Over the last week I've wanted absolutely nothing more than to buy a house, it's been all consuming.

Taking £500 less to get the money in my bank? No brainer for me.

I'll save £500 by selling it now and driving the Panda for two or three months.

Things change quite quickly when you're looking at buying houses.

Over the last week I've wanted absolutely nothing more than to buy a house, it's been all consuming.

Taking £500 less to get the money in my bank? No brainer for me.

I'll save £500 by selling it now and driving the Panda for two or three months.

That and you'll save the £500 that you most likely would have spent on it next week anyway..

Went to fit my new glow plugs...I was supplied the wrong ones even though i'd supplied them with all my engine info. Whilst I was there I undid all of the old ones just to make sure they would be ok when replacement plugs come, thankfully they all came undone fine.

2014-12-11175745_zps1ec725a6.jpg

I have a broken passenger fog, not really looking to buy another as it's not like they are actually that useful and i'm trying to keep spending on this car to a minimum but I wanted it tidy+the remaining glass was falling out and I had some yellow tint knocking about. Not really the look I was aiming for but at least it's weather proof and tidy now :)

DSC_0010_zpsa15c32b7.jpg

DSC_0013_zps875ca47f.jpg

DSC_0017_zps9ce78d1f.jpg

• Like 1

I'll do my best not to find the armco again... cheers!

I was chatting to Dave about suspension and he mentioned you thought you'd found a setup issue that might have made life a bit harder for you with that - hopefully with that removed it'll be plain sailing (Y)

So the guy who viewed my S3 on Tuesday didn't bid on it because his wife went into labour on Wednesday in the early hours of the morning.

He's offered me £4000.

He's picking it up tomorrow night and the winner on eBay can do one, because he wants me to keep it for him to "view it", but you bid to buy not to view.

Edited by Pashley26
  • Like 3

Got a little problem with the ibiza, just wondering if anyone has any suggestions? Basically fuel economy has gone down quite a bit. When I drive to work I used to get 65-70mpg. Now I'm struggling to get over 50

I realise a lot of you will be thinking wish my car did 55!

Car has been decat which I suppose could affect it bit but I'm pretty sure Dan yours was decat and you used to get insane mpg.

Thanks

Old post I know but I drive a 1.9tdi ibiza and mpg has dropped about 10mpg too.