Fort William 9Th & 10Th June

isitafox

If anyones interested you can camp at the auction house on the RHS on the access road to the venue.(where they park the cars on the event days) It wasnt to much a night the last two years with the money going to charity. I dont know if it is the same this year but that is where we will be heading for the event with some of the Scottish team. I will be there from Thursday morning.

Confirmation of this would be great, still not sorted out camping! oops!

Nah, that was my plan but my bike's in bits in the car and I'm too scared of the midges.

ABSOLUTELY NO riding of the sections allowed before the trial, sorry.

We set 6/8 sections today, just two more to do in the morning. All pretty different - the rocks and logs have all been moved around - and some very interesting/challenging lines!

• Like 2

Great laugh though I now look like I have a disease with all my midge bites. Just got home an after 2 days away you just can't beat your own toilet seat!

Shower an bed methinks.

can't beat having a chod on your own trap after days away. it's the best feeling in the world. how was the bike with those tyres dude