The Photography Thread

mr ailsbury

Shot a wedding last Thursday, this is the wedding highlights and link to a slideshow at the bottom. The slideshow was completed on the day whilst the guest eat, ready for the evening reception. Not final edits but this way the evening guests can see the days events. You might recognise a few people from the forum with this one :)

Blog post here

direct link to slideshow, watch in HD.

Shot a wedding last Thursday, this is the wedding highlights and link to a slideshow at the bottom. The slideshow was completed on the day whilst the guest eat, ready for the evening reception. Not final edits but this way the evening guests can see the days events. You might recognise a few people from the forum with this one :)

Blog post here

direct link to slideshow, watch in HD.

Stan , Ali and Mark in a suit!! Hahaha Amazing!

The Nikon Centre in Kuala Lumpur has an awesome display of hardware - they have a timeline running from the early stuff all the way up to the (almost) latest models. F3, F4, F5, F6, all D2 variations, etc, etc. Awesome - I was like a kid drooling on the cabinet. Also had some monster telephoto lenses lined up by the window - ideal for scoping out hot Asian poon...

nikon-centre-1.jpg

nikon-centre-2.jpg

nikon-centre-3.jpg

• Like 2

I only had a couple of minutes there as me and a friend had long shopping lists that, unfortunately, didn't include a D4. Later this week I'm going to go back there and get talking to the staff and hopefully have a play with those big f'ckers by the window.

Unrelated I just posted some new photos on my website. For a change they're actually recent ones...

PH22d3ee21.jpg

Full story: http://www.adventureworldwide.net/stories/maximum-security

• Like 2

Anyone got any ideas for printing a portfolio?

I'm looking at doing A3, but the price is putting me off - at £6.49 each that's gonna make my portfolio quite costly!

I've looked at loads of different sites, guess I'll have to bite the bullet and cough up...

• 3 weeks later...

Bit of shameless self promotion I'm afraid, but following all the media frenzy about the Shard the other week a group of friends including myself were offered a few group exhibition slots round some London galleries. The first opens next Thursday (10th of May) at Delicate Mayhem gallery in Covent Garden at 18:00, and runs until Sunday the 27th. It includes photos from various types of unseen infrastructure round London and a few other UK and European cities including metro tunnels, utility tunnels, rooftops etc and alternative views of the city.

We'll be there on the opening night to talk about the photos, what we get up to (past, not future!) why etc, also to receive abuse and get accused of ruining UE for everyone :) Hopefully see some of you there. More info here: https://www.facebook.com/events/410315995658795/

DSC_7688.jpg

city_by_deere-d369474.jpg

• Like 2