The Photography Thread

mr ailsbury

Right I have decided to get a panorama I made a while back printed. Rather than one wide print I was thinking of several separate prints preferably a3 that make up the whole image.

My problem is I have no idea what is the best way to go about sectioning up the image.

If anyone has any idea it would be a great help or even what this process is called so I can try and find a tutorial.

Thanks a lot

Joe

didnt know this was here

dropped my SLR in a river last night :(

stuff I've taken in the past though

7149261703_99fb4960d2.jpg

A carpet loom in the halifax industrial museum by misfitphotographyportfolio, on Flickr

6517882683_f92d69f706.jpg

martins with nicholas by misfitphotographyportfolio, on Flickr

6517881833_f832c93b61.jpg

Tron manchester by misfitphotographyportfolio, on Flickr

6517881063_a9ce2d2842.jpg

The manchester eye by misfitphotographyportfolio, on Flickr

6517879341_f461c9e7c9.jpg

Chair roof by misfitphotographyportfolio, on Flickr

Anyone after a Nikon mount Sigma 10-20mm f/3.5 (the newer, faster version) superwide angle lens? I've not used mine for ages as I've finally gone full frame, so I'm selling it to fund a more versatile wangle than my 20mm prime.

Comes with front and rear caps, lens hood and the uber-padded lens case that Sigma are notorious for. PM me if you're interested.

nice, but seems like a bit of a cheat to me. Not actually recording one pulse of the laser but the accumulation of millions of pulses of the laser. Assuming Ive understood that right?

cant decide whether they could film the year long bullet video or not

nice, but seems like a bit of a cheat to me. Not actually recording one pulse of the laser but the accumulation of millions of pulses of the laser. Assuming Ive understood that right?

Yeah, that's it- it's not one sequence but hundreds carefully stitched together to give the impression that they've recorded an individual pulse passing through. Interesting concept and technology nonetheless.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump for third page and a long time out. Loving that one Rob! Intense lighting, would like to see more of the jumps though.

Visual canon fodder from various missions through the smoke, all d200 and nifty fifty because it's the only lens I have and it also happens to be the greatest. More and some text to accompany them here.....

CityMissions20.jpg

CityMissions02.jpg

CityMissions03.jpg

CityMissions04.jpg

CityMissions07.jpg

There's a boy praying just next to the bike racks.

CityMissions08.jpg

CityMissions09.jpg

CityMissions10.jpg

CityMissions12.jpg

These fisherman under London Bridge barely speak a word of English, but apparently catch Eel.

CityMissions13.jpg

CityMissions15.jpg

CityMissions18.jpg

CityMissions19.jpg

A shoot for my mate who's a nail artist.

CityMissions34.jpg

CityMissions35.jpg

Jammin.

CityMissions24.jpg

CityMissions25.jpg

CityMissions26.jpg

CityMissions31.jpg

CityMissions39.jpg

CityMissions44.jpg

CityMissions47.jpg

CityMissions49.jpg

CityMissions54.jpg

Edited by Max Quinn

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of a random one, and apparently my first dip into the Photo thread since January, but whilst browsing Facebook earlier I spotted this photo:

539455_10151087766800662_1163320770_n.jpg

...which I took at Section 01 last year. Nothing out of the ordinary there, apart from it's being used as some sort of Levis advert. 17,500+ likes in 2 days - the internet's a weird place...

Gotta love that it's a Levis advert yet Joel's wearing some torn trackie bottoms in that picture...

• Like 2