Getcreative Video Comp *results!*

1a2bcio8

congratulations to jonathan tollerud and sean watson! and to everyone who took part. many thanks to Ben for putting so much time and effort into organising the competition, even with studying and injuries to worry about alongside it :) personally, i think that it is a great way for less experienced riders like me to get their videos out there. also, it motivates people to put effort into their videos, helping progression in their own riding and inspiring whoever is watching the video to get out there and make one of their own. altogether the competition is helping trials to grow and diversify as a sport. i definately think that having more competitions of this style in the future is a good plan! im really surprized that my video did as well as it did so thanks to all of the judges for putting so much time into that side of the competition :) i look forward to making more videos in the future.

Spoken like a true gentleman!

Have to say, Rob's video was my favourite - probably because of his ultra clean 360's and his tie dye tee's haha