Getcreative Video Comp *results!*

1a2bcio8

Again I will apologise, i totally agree that everyone should be able to choose how they ride there bikes and i respect the likes of yourself and Ali for how you Incorporate a trials aspect in your riding whilst bringing in other aspects, i have no problems with the way anyone rides I guess my comment was due to the fact I felt the idea of trials was missing in the video to me and being a trials competition I did not take into account the fact as you say there is no specific rules to having trials in it, it was a creative video and I fully retract my comment about not being trials specific

Sorry again ste

Edited by Stebass
  • Like 2

Again I will apologise, i totally agree that everyone should be able to choose how they ride there bikes and i respect the likes of yourself and Ali for how you Incorporate a trials aspect in your riding whilst bringing in other aspects, i have no problems with the way anyone rides I guess my comment was due to the fact I felt the idea of trials was missing in the video to me and being a trials competition I did not take into account the fact as you say there is no specific rules to having trials in it, it was a creative video and I fully retract my comment about not being trials specific

Sorry again ste

Don't worry about being sorry. I'm sorry for being "stern" though which I dislike doing. I'm pretty stressed out at the moment so it's difficult to go about disagreements in a particularly diplomatic way.

I kind of knew this sort of thing would arise - the reason why I said about the competition being contentious in my first blog - so I should try and use that expectation to react better.

I thought it was a ridiculously long time at first, but now I'm super glad the deadline's so much later than the comp's initiation. This rain is making riding impossible, and it's not set to let up any time soon!

• Like 3

I'm sort of hoping Ben's got a text file somewhere with a list that can just be added to - I don't really fancy having to go all the way through the entire list of e-mails :P

Speaking of, do you know when Ben's around again?