Single Speed / Fixed Gear (Road/track Bikes)

Jake.

Alright, post your steeds here. Interested to see what the trials community has got, don't post any bikes that has gears, also state whether it's fixed wheel or uses a freecoaster.

Here's mine, fixed wheel, one brake. 48 x 15 gear ratio I believe.

def88dfa.jpg

208899_10150871517791426_1018531942_n.jpg

Here is mine. Its pretty hilly round mine and I've never done much road riding so I went with 18/42 for now.

Just waiting on some straps for my pedals. Tried without and didn't feel very confident slowing down on the hills.

I'll probably go for a brake like you if I still don't feel confident.

Edited by CalopS

post-25833-0-69108500-1341342300_thumb.j

The perfect fixie helmet

post-25833-0-70867400-1341341951_thumb.j

Complete bodge of a thing but it was basically free, need some tan wall slicks maybe a hard gear but I live on a big hill so. Oh and a cool bottle cap top cap with a Crabbies Alcoholic Ginger Beer cap on it.

Edited by Miles Mallinson
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

sold it for 445 pound i broke even on the parts . i did the custom paint job though

That looks awesome! Love a ratty frame, bars wouldn't be my first choice though ;)

Here's my ratty steed.

5412019732_5304ec023f_z.jpg

6750262679_7b23a17b41_z.jpg

^Running it raw at the mo, 1950's Carlton I have for an A-B bike and fitness mile eater.

really nice frame man! love the lugs you should doo something to highlight them ;)

really nice frame man! love the lugs you should doo something to highlight them ;)

Cheers man - was red with white lug lining when I got it, but stripped it to raw for something that's less eye catching!

Some new colours for this will happen at some point in the future...

How'd you do the spraying? Rattle cans or with a spray gun?? Looks like a decent job!

what kind of budget you have in mind ?

Well I wouldn't be needing one for a good few months now, but how much would it cost for say...

56cm alloy frameset, fixed gear, 50mm deep rims front and rear with sealed hubs, bullhorns, one front brake.

• 2 months later...

New bike! Nothing special at all but I picked the frame, fork, headset, bb, seatpost/clamp up for £45. I wanted something more my size than my last one. Not sure if this is too big but I'll see soon.

I got some nice cranks for it but now I've run out of money I've just used some parts off my old one and put my trials bar/stem on there so I can go for a ride tomorrow.

Trialtech bars and pedals B)

523876_10151144460931426_521173808_n.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...