Radfest Photos

A gap i'm pretty proud of, love this photo.

315363_490077187675657_1882106558_n.jpg

Big tuck from ross clayton

293761_489410654408977_1074995180_n.jpg

575729_489412381075471_16981982_n.jpg

10 Year old Charlie Rolls attempting a move i've never really seen before up 50"s of tyre. He was also hooking these.

575867_489412487742127_2096578450_n.jpg

529029_489410271075682_1629303647_n.jpg

40Inch sidehop (big for me :$ )

528847_489409017742474_1111175142_n.jpg

Find All these photos and the rest of the album on my facebook: http://www.facebook....01410737&type=3

• Like 3

Some pretty good pics there, you basically had a personal photographer for the day haha (your Dad). At first I thought he was some professional following you round :P

I really wanted to try that sidehop, stupid freewheel not coming off so I can turn the bash round.

• Like 1

Some pretty good pics there, you basically had a personal photographer for the day haha (your Dad). At first I thought he was some professional following you round :P

I really wanted to try that sidehop, stupid freewheel not coming off so I can turn the bash round.

Haha, its a shame he wasn't there on saturday really for the competitions.

What the 40" box sidehop?

I Assume you can see them all on facebook then?

Did you mill the holes in it?

yea just for a bit of fun really, it was a 135mm so had to take the length down and machine the new bearings flanges out and make a new axale. had to modify the snail camps to, works a treat.

• Like 1

I saw you hopping around. You look EXACTLY like a rider from a village near me. It's uncanny. I did a double take wondering what the hell he was doing on a stock :giggle:

Did you see someone there in a dinosaur onesie? He's the one quoted in your signature. We ripped him so bad for wearing that :giggle:

• Like 1

yea just for a bit of fun really, it was a 135mm so had to take the length down and machine the new bearings flanges out and make a new axale. had to modify the snail camps to, works a treat.

Sounds good, is that because the sky frame is 116mm? I was thinking you were just a major weight weenie. Your bike is ridiculously light though, how much does it weigh?

Sounds good, is that because the sky frame is 116mm? I was thinking you were just a major weight weenie. Your bike is ridiculously light though, how much does it weigh?

yea it wouldnt fit and the distance between the flanges are much wider so that makes for a much stronger wheel, its about 8.2 kgs i think. try to make it light but strong at the same time. i could make it way lighter but would probly break loads

I've never been to a Radfest or Tarty Days, closest kind of event was the DJ Memorial ride in Abingdon back in '06 and that was awesome. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun and not counting just the trials :) hope it's on next year- I'm going for sure!