Tyke Trial Fun Weekend And Open Team Trial

Any possibilty of my just ridin the comp on the sunday and signing up on the day because i will

Come weather dependant u see.

I wouldnt want any of the other perks of the weekend just the eyes and stopwatch of an observer. Never done a comp before thought this would be a great sunday to try one as a one off

Any possibilty of my just ridin the comp on the sunday and signing up on the day because i will

Come weather dependant u see.

I wouldnt want any of the other perks of the weekend just the eyes and stopwatch of an observer. Never done a comp before thought this would be a great sunday to try one as a one off

No problem, just come along, come to control and sign up! It's a great opportunity to have a go at a comp, and because of the "team" bit of this event you'll get put into a team with a few others so you'll get to know regulars, and what it's all about. Great fun!

Don't worry about the weather - just put some waterproofs on! Besides, the riding's in a wood and we have a marquee so there's loads of shelter!

Hope to see loads of new people there.

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking of signing up to Tyke Trials for 2013. To start fresh. Just awaiting for 2013 season dates to come.

I use to compete in my local bike trial club in Lincolnshire called "SMCC" if anyone was ever familiar with it they use to be good fun until they stopped doing them but after riding street for many years i wanna try natural trials for the fun of it, to meet new people, ride new places and hopefully improve on my riding.

Looking forward to 2013.

Andy

• Like 1