Scottish Round 6 26Th August

kevind

Guy is going to make a plate to go on the base so we can put your name on it. Anything else? Do I get your name twice for one price! Rab naked and swimming at the falls with lots of naked women and bad words ideal for the SUN. Weekly story for them.

Dry rocks+ holy roller tyres+street bike (you got brakes I assume) No idea what a foot jam whip ( I will ask Aaron) is but if its an ice cream and or food based and you buy me one then you can win expert. Do I need to make the sections TGS for you.

Edited by kevind

Great day, Hope everybody had a good trial. Everybody I spoke with including the locals and the tourists really enjoyed it.We are welcome back next year thanks to the show you guys put on. It was great to see a good few new riders and some old riders back again. Hope the new guys had fun and will be at the next one on the 30th September. I will post up results and entry forms this week. Big thanks to the land owners and Bobby Laferty for organising the venue for us. Thanks to Murray and Lewis for observing.

REport and results delayed abit at their end due to illness, something soon.

Edited by kevind
  • Like 2

Its been along time since I have met a human being that! I really miss the days when the police just took the a**holes in life up a quite back street and sorted their attitudes with life out. But for everyone one of him there are a million good people you meet so I dont give him a second thought now. I was pre warned about him as he has a history in the village. He didnt come through with all his threats and it was by far the best trial so far. Capercallie Hotel next year very nice owner.