Jaf Bikes- New parts added (20/02)

Rob Leech

im guessing its just the lens you have used but those bolts look pissed!

on the plus side i am very impressed with all of the products you have been bringing out recently. really thinking outside the box that trials has confined itself into. good shit man, and they look great quality too!

Yeah, I tired taking pics in other positions, but they all looked like this :S. I can assure you they're square (Y).

Cheers ash, I'm trying to concerntrate on problem solving products atm, mainly parts that increase a riders choice in components. I hate it when a company makes a part that can only be used with their components. It's a good business plan, but no good for the average joe.

can enyone tell me or have a clue how much the Jaf FlexiTech frame protector would cost ?

Dan, the FleiTech is having a few changes made, so it will be a while before it is available to purchase. But it'll be up on the site when it is :).

Cheers,

Josh,.

• Like 1

Yeah, I tired taking pics in other positions, but they all looked like this :S. I can assure you they're square (Y).

Cheers ash, I'm trying to concerntrate on problem solving products atm, mainly parts that increase a riders choice in components. I hate it when a company makes a part that can only be used with their components. It's a good business plan, but no good for the average joe.

Dan, the FleiTech is having a few changes made, so it will be a while before it is available to purchase. But it'll be up on the site when it is :).

Cheers,

Josh,.

thanks josh (Y)

i was just thinking that using a bashring would give better coverage;you'd protect the disk tab 'face' and im sure it'd still be possible to mash the tabs up with the bolts in them :P

It might be, but two years of abuse on my old hub says it'd take an awful lot of effort.

...And I miss sidehops a LOT.

Edited by aener
  • Like 1

Let's stop with these silly disc tab bashring idea, that's just pushing it a tad too far.

Josh, if you reckon you can do the middleburn freewheel idea so you'd be able to run a ffw on them, I'd interested in sending my pair :P

Edited by JMCD

If you bought them you'd regret doing so pretty quickly once you've stripped the freewheel threads - the reason they didn't go into production was because there's so little thread contact. There's only 5-6 full threads on there which makes it a bit dicey. If you put a bashring on you'd be dropping that down to about 3-4 at most which definitely isn't ideal...

• Like 1

Would be cool if you came up with something to mount maggies on Disc only forks. I have no idea how this could be done, but it's a thought :)

I have been thinking about this, but without modification to the forks, I think it would be near on impossible to acheive. Quite a good amount of force goes through a magura mount, especially when on the front wheel unfortunately.

• Like 1

Another part completed today -

26"-24" Magura mount converter -

will these be available with a V-brake mount?

holding back on deciding what forks to run on a compy 24 build and want to ideally run the 26" tnn forks with a V-brake up-front

none of the other 24" forks available appeal to me whatsoever, so some sort of converter would be awesome

• Like 1