Jaf Bikes- New parts added (20/02)

Rob Leech

How do all,

this is copied straight from the FB page, so appologys for the font type.

Some unfortunate, but necessary news from Jaf today.

As of the 1st September, all frame building and repair services will be closed untill further notice.

From this date, Jaf will purely be looking into the development of new products and materials, with the intention to return as a more defined brand with a much broader range of production abilities.

Anyone with products still within warranty will still be able to make their claims as the workshop will still be running, just on a part time basis. Anyone who currently has work in with us will have this work completed and posted before the 1st.

This page will stay open, but the website will also be closed on the 1st.

Our sponsored riders will continue (if desired) to have our support throughout this period.

I will be taking orders up until the 1st, which will see a reduced quotation cost, but with the time scales involved, only 2-3 more frames will be produced.

I'd like to thank everyone that has helped and shown support to Jaf through this first year in business and say to all, Jaf will be back!

Cheers all,
Josh leech,
Jaf Bikes.

Ed- nearly, yes. This and things like this are what I'm mainly going to be working on (I've got quite a big interest in stuff like this and it's good for tinkering with :P)

Have you figured a way to mount it onto unmolested arms? If so that's awesome! Not gonna be able to make radfest but will certainly be looking at it in the future!

I fancy putting my HD king on the back of my mountain bike for extra pimpness :D

Edited by Rob Leech
  • Like 1