Be Inspired – The Inspired Bicycles Blog

ben@inspired

We’ve decided to set up an Inspired Bicycles blog, Be Inspired, so that we’ve got somewhere to put all the stuff that doesn’t always fit on the website. That means news, interviews, videos, reports, results, bike checks, product features, internet stupidity (probably) and plenty more. We’ve started it off with a few posts, but will be updating it regularly so keep checking back or subscribe for your regular dose of all things Inspired and more!

For those of you who are that way inclined, there’s a link on the homepage for the RSS feed, or you can follow this link:

http://inspiredbicycles.com/blog/?feed=rss2

Blog_Banner_One4.png

• Like 1

I know two Yorkshire men that want one too :wink:

Wanna go back in time and stop myself ever getting on one until they're actually available, My 24" is just not doing it for me in comparison.

You two Yorkshire dudes need to come south in august!

Couple of updates on the blog. Bit of weekend reading for y'all...

Be Inspired

It's always great to read something by someone trying extremely hard to be gracious about coming anything but 1st when it clearly doesn't come naturally to them - great effort TRA!

That's in no way knocking him, it's great to have that much desire to win (Y)

Excellent! Definitely going to be following this blog, first few updates are an interesting read for sure, Dressler sounds awesome, I'd never even heard of the event before Ali spoke about it!

I'm looking forward to future updates and I'm expecting good things from this blog, especially with you at the helm, Ben :)

• Like 1

Excellent! Definitely going to be following this blog, first few updates are an interesting read for sure, Dressler sounds awesome, I'd never even heard of the event before Ali spoke about it!

I'm looking forward to future updates and I'm expecting good things from this blog, especially with you at the helm, Ben :)

:$ Cheers Sam! Glad you all like the blog so far. Hopefully I can keep you all interested! :P

Thanks for putting it up Ben, the blog is a great idea

Cheers Ali! And thanks to you and Mark for your time and comprehensive answers!

OT: Fist pumping is hardcore ;)

Awesome blog, I really like some of the pictures!

We like fist pumping too. Glad you like the blog - the pictures are all by Mark. Top work as always.

Edited by ben@inspired
  • Like 1

So shit how his own riding, is the only riding he's now able to enjoy. Yeah it's the biggest part, and some of us prefer it that way, but to him it's not a choice. I know i would of given up, but massive respect to this guy. He's definitely improved allot too. Some serious street stuff.

Matt > Paralympics. For definite. The amount of balls involved.

There were a few small updates on the blog over the weekend and there's a new one up today - a product feature on the Inspired Element.

So shit how his own riding, is the only riding he's now able to enjoy. Yeah it's the biggest part, and some of us prefer it that way, but to him it's not a choice. I know i would of given up, but massive respect to this guy. He's definitely improved allot too. Some serious street stuff.

Matt > Paralympics. For definite. The amount of balls involved.

I think he can see ~30cm in front of his face, so he may be able to enjoy other people's riding in videos, but yeah, I'd never thought of it like that. I'd definitely have given up too - got so much respect for Matt for getting back on his bike and back up to the level of riding that he's at. What a hero.