Mr. Kidneys Echo 24".

SamKidney

Changes the lever pivot point so you can decide how much power you want from it, from a normal brake to savage !! haha

How many pennies would this set me back from your good self Mr.Dann?

I also think I need to upgrade to a nicer cable too. This cheapo clarks jobbie seems to just stretch and stretch. Any recomendations? Its not essential, as the brake already is lethaly powerful, but I feel a nicer brake feel will be acheived.

Edited by Echo Lite 09

They're £13 new, so how about £7 posted? Linear slick cable without a doubt, changed mine from a general one to one and it made an unreal difference, from spongey where as now its like BAM on off.

I'll get some monies into your PayPal account this weekend if thats cool? I'll let you know for sure on Friday eve, not massively fussed when you post it :) Sweet, Ill get hold of a new cable too then. Cheers Dan

• Like 1

Cheers. Ive ridden one with the rockman stem on it and, after riding my own with this stem, it just didnt feel as nice. The only reason the stem looks overkill is its not the usual choice. Infact, in person it looks entirely right on the bike, and as seen here, Ive had more than a few people tell me its the nicest 24" theyve ridden. Its working for me and feels so comfortable and balanced. That and my steerer is too short to run a 150x30 with enough spacers to acheive the same feel.

As long as it rides nice it doesn't matter, real nice anyway

• 1 month later...

Are you a drug dealer or something? So many pimp parts!

Looks niiice. Put those cranks on.

Who told you? ;)

Im still not 100% happy with it. I really want to switch out that big bulky Pro2 I have up front for an SL/TR non-disc hub, I dont like the Schwalbe so Im sticking a Swampthing on until Try-All release their 24" tyre (if they do, fingers crossed!), and I'd like some TNN brake clamps, just cos' I like them haha.

The SL's should be going on this week! Along with a new bashring :P

• 7 months later...

Lol. Sarcasm. Genuinely hope you are happy with it this time pal, all this up and down stuff with your riding can't be doing your swede any good :)

I know dude ;)

Never been completely happy with anything since the 24". Its the bike I'm told most often suited me best and I've grabbed a decent deal on a frame so I thought I'd go for it.

Made sense as I still have wheels and tyres to bang in it.

Your leg/ankle sorted? Ride soon mate.