North West/yorkshire Ride Next Tuesday 4Th Sept

isitafox

Weather depending I'm gonna jump on the train on Tuesday for a ride out somewhere different camera in hand for some GET footage (hopefully) and generally refind my love of trials. If anyone's got any suggestions or will be about anywhere of the above let me know!

Well, blackpool is always worth a ride! Let us know soon, if you decide to come here me and J should be good to have the day off. Owed days at work so easily done, poke ali with a stick too he might come out if hes not dancing round the bedroom to venga boys :P

You may have to make the brakeless count 3 :ninja: *4 (Sorry CalopS :P)

My brother lives up by Bamber Bridge so see if my Dad wants to go see him, and he could drop me off / pick me up kind of thing.

Got a postcode for like where you meet, I know you mean the moon rocks but where abouts :P

Also I can check the weather :)

Will get back to you.

Edited by CalRobbo341

hilton hotel.. North Promenade Blackpool FY1 2JQ

Its just down from gynn square where the moonrocks are, your not going to get an accurate weather check this far ahead of it.

Anyone else wanna join in the brakeless fun 5 if you wanna be specific too, you've forgot about Jim he'll prob come out on the marino.

North Promenade Blackpool FY1 2JQ

There's plenty of wind proof spot's shut up a you moaning :P Been tipped off about a new spot behind st marys school near layton, theres mowbray drive, a few little bit's in and around the graffiti on cookson street. But also the wind seems to drop down on the lower prom i think we'll be reet! I'm still game don't think jim's able to join us till later on in the day though :( You'll have to put up with just me :P