Ghetto Warehouse

George6512

Hahaha these are great, sort of like a dream, I have always wanted to ride in my previous high school, unbeilevable objects there, you could make some sort of awesome park there!

haha yeah thats only one bit of the place its huge! it use to be like a old place for testing engines and whatever but they left behind soo much stuff behind.

Huge potential in there. Not sure about it being ghetto though, its like a palace.

A Ukranium palace maybe.... I know what you mean it's not down in the dumps, but palatial i'm not so sure?

You shouls put a lock on like your main riding spot in there, that way people won't be able to get in there as easily as walking in.

Is it in like the middle of somewhere? Or somewhere like a random building where no one is tend to walk by?

Not sure it's entirely appropriate to lock-up a place you broke in to... :)

• Like 1

The place is huge! Very dusty floors which are kinda slippy, and the tables etc are pretty shitty.

It's owned by the town's university, and they have signs up saying they use the grounds for dog training! Although we've never seen anything there...

This is the size of it:

254x3tk.jpg

Quite a few houses overlook the entrance though... :(

• Like 1