Has Anybody Bought A Bike From Ecrater.co.uk Before?

Doddsy2801

Quick one guys, has anybody ever bought a bike from this site?? As far as I can see all the sellers seem to reside in China which leads me to ask if the bikes are genuine or copies/fakes?

Reason I ask is that the bikes seem too cheap to be true, and in my experience that's to be avoided.

I'm in the market for a new bike, preferably a 24", and there seem to be some great bikes on this site.

Any response would be great, cheers :)

Edited by Doddsy2801

Ive been browsing the site and found this feedback section in relation to a seller called Topgears, out of china, 98% positive feedback.....

http://www.ecrater.co.uk/view-feedback.php?storeid=125221

seems fairly legit.

As far as i can see the site is basically a site for people to sell there products from ( think ebay, amazon etc )

If somebody has bought from here and had a positive experience then lets hear it please :)

Use aliexpress and avoid the other ones. There are loads of decent sellers, all transactions are safe as they go thought the site. The money is with held until you give the ok that you have recived what you ordered and are happy with condition etc

Use aliexpress and avoid the other ones. There are loads of decent sellers, all transactions are safe as they go thought the site. The money is with held until you give the ok that you have recived what you ordered and are happy with condition etc

is that speaking from previous experience?

Ive gotta be honest after reading Echos bit on Tarty about avoiding Allibaba and the like its leading me to think its just the big guns not wanting to loose business to the little fish.

If the service was as good as you say im more tempted now.

Seems like its a gamble with who you get.

http://www.trustpilo....aliexpress.com

An example of this is another seller who sells echo 24's says he has 91.sumit% positive feedback, but when you look into it, he has about 80% of that feedback as " default response" i.e the customer didnt leave a response and the seller has just added a 4 star default response for them to make his feedback look good.....not good

On the other hand the guy who sells the echo i posted the link for has 98% feedback of genuine feedback:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/feedback-score/111289.html

guess some are better then others, jsut choose wisely