Post Pictures Of Your Perminant Riding Setups

Laurence--Trials

Hey dude, I wouldn't bother making it permanent. you'll only get bored of it. make it out of pallets (you can obviously nail them together etc.) but then you can take them apart in a few months or move them around and mix it up.

I might get some pics up of mine atm tomorrow for you.

Hey dude, I wouldn't bother making it permanent. you'll only get bored of it. make it out of pallets (you can obviously nail them together etc.) but then you can take them apart in a few months or move them around and mix it up.

I might get some pics up of mine atm tomorrow for you.

Nothing's permanent. I'd say nailing stuff together is as permanent as a riding set-up is going to get. Trying to say that as non-trollingly as possible.

I can't really add anything, my only permanent riding anything is in my head.

Edited by JD™
  • Like 1

Nothing's permanent. I'd say nailing stuff together is as permanent as a riding set-up is going to get. Trying to say that as non-trollingly as possible.

obviously, I just assumed he actually wanted it to sit there permanently like building a concrete wall in his garden which is pretty permanent. but yeha i guess it was kind of a silly thing to say.

i'm my mates garden we have;

a few stacks of pallets screwed,

2 Huge cable drums which are sat on there end.

Some pallet racking, 3 bays all at different heights,

then some rails, which one end gets bolted to the racking and the other sits in a stack of pallets,

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...