Post Pictures Of Your Perminant Riding Setups

Laurence--Trials

Will post pictures of our new indoor riding spot later. Renting a run down pub with a massive function room, its so cool!

Let the building commence!

Heres the new one. Credit to Mikey and others for spending time on clearing it out and getting pallets in. Looking forward to some all nighters n good practice rides.

BEFORE

560693_4910646565276_1394003869_n.jpg

Current progress!

68486_4911418384571_1070409692_n.jpg

• Like 1

Heres the new one. Credit to Mikey and others for spending time on clearing it out and getting pallets in. Looking forward to some all nighters n good practice rides.

BEFORE

560693_4910646565276_1394003869_n.jpg

Current progress!

68486_4911418384571_1070409692_n.jpg

This looks like its going to be a sick setup, I need to go out and find somewhere for winter. :)

We get them from industrial estates.

Update: 75 pallets, 3 lorry tyres and 3 railway sleepers and the room is not half full yet. Pics to follow

hope dave has got us somemore, dont think he will have though. More building tomorrow, just seems like theres not enough hours in the day :(

So are you guys renting the pub just to ride in? How much? Electric included or is it a seperate deal? Looks like a good set up!

£120 a month with electricity included. Got 60 brand new blue pallets coming tomorrow, should hopefully be finished by the end of the week, then hoping to hold some night rides here!

Recent pic. Some of these will be getting changed for blues tomorrow.

31994125910246245741062.jpg

Edited by thinkdougie
  • Like 1

3 atm. One is the owners son, so its basically £80 a month :D

Plus Me, Ricky, Dave, Chris's friend on the zoo and hopefully Liam W. ;)

That will soon work out cheaper if we ride it regular.

Gonna get some steel rails made up only 1-2ft high ones which can be moved around easily enough.

Also should hopefully be seeing me sisters b/f tonight about the cotton reels. Are we still on for a ride there on friday?

Edited by Andeee

Plus Me, Ricky, Dave, Chris's friend on the zoo and hopefully Liam W. ;)

That will soon work out cheaper if we ride it regular.

Gonna get some steel rails made up only 1-2ft high ones which can be moved around easily enough.

Also should hopefully be seeing me sisters b/f tonight about the cotton reels. Are we still on for a ride there on friday?

Are you paying monthly? yeah dont see why not. Pallets are coming tomorrow now. A cotton reel would be cool :)

• 4 months later...