My Quick Visit Home

ForrestDump

Hello Everyone,

Last time I was back home from Uni for a few days I took the bike out for a little bit of a check up but also just because it had been a while since I had last used it. A friend of mine had recently bought a new DSLR (some Canon I think) so we took that out too to see what we could capture, here's the results with some added photos from another time he took it out on a ride.

http://s1164.photobucket.com/albums/q576/JamesHarrisMedia/Action%20sports/

Thats the link to his photobucket... theres some really good stuff on there, let me know what you think.

Many thanks,

James

nice man, i was looking through them and noticed you have you rear lever on the right side, is that prefernce or how you grew up with it? licked the gap and over chain line! massive tuc on the gap

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah it is on the right side just for personal preference... Just decided to swap them over one day to see what the change would be like and its just stuck, mainly because I used to ride a BMX with a single rear brake which was on the right.

To be honest with you, they're great pictures but it all felt a bit repetitive?

That wil be because a lot of the photos are of the same line that I was trying to do and we were trying to get used to the capture speed so i had to repeat a few things a lot. Thanks for the reply anyway fella.