Marino Bike 2013 Team Rider Found & frame order discussion thread

LEON

hey guys,its ok.

i thought you all were happy with seeing the progress.

to avoid painful penetrations with bicycle parts i wont post anything : .

sorry if i offended anyone.

I definitely like seeing the progress, but I'm paying Marino for that - if he's sending you pictures then he should be sending me pictures of my frame, simple. Clearly you're not trying to offend anyone, so don't worry about it - it's just that there's some things about my frame that I don't want people to see until it's built up.

Nah, it's nothing that 'special' to the point where it's not really worth pretending it is - but the idea of a custom frame is that you're getting something no-one else has and I'd prefer that I saw it first...

• Like 1

youre right.

i just wanted to offer this.

i told marino not to send me any pics of any frame but mine.

btw mines the one showing from the side.

i dont care if anybody gets to see my frame,copy it,print it and put it on the wall in your sleeping room,or wipe yourself clean with the pic. :giggle:

for me it just counts to get it built

Edited by FamilyBiker

sorry,no news regarding the new frames,just a pic of my anti-bored-of-waiting-for-my-new-frame-project:

EDIT:ahhhright chapsss,just got an email 10 mins ago!!!

frames are in the heat treating process,next week is painting time!!!

Edited by FamilyBiker

Pretty certain I won't be ordering from Marino again. His communication is shit, and there is no excuse for taking this long when my last one took about 2 weeks start to finish.

I'm not even in a rush, but it takes the piss not to even give an estimate of when it'll be finished.

He said to me when I was emailing him originally that once I gave my deposit he'd start building and send some progress pics at the end of the week, that was on 13th November and I've not heard anything since. Emailed him on the 28th November as well to see how it was coming along and also enquiring about some forks but still nothing.

I ordered and paid my deposit on October the 5th.................................................... BAD REP BAD REP BAD REP I just want a frame but I'm loosing my rag here

Blimey. Mine was a long time coming, but yours is actually worse now!

It's a good service at a very good price, but he runs it fairly badly.

Blimey. Mine was a long time coming, but yours is actually worse now!

It's a good service at a very good price, but he runs it fairly badly.

It's not a good service if you have to wait so long and its run Badly, He might do a good job and the price is right but the waiting time is silly. If he is this busy he needs more people helping him....