Marino Bike 2013 Team Rider Found & frame order discussion thread

LEON

What has done me is usually when people get a Marino they get pics of the design drawn out on a large piece of cardboard showing confirmation of various things like geo and extra touches. I'm just scared mine will come and be nothing like how I wanted or missing something I wanted on it/got something on I didn't

• Like 2

massively depends on how you told him to do,if you send a spec list that tells you have a clue there are not many things to confirm.

i sent a wordpad doc and a bikecadfile and havent received any questions yet.

i have a clue...

Edited by FamilyBiker

He sent me a detailed picture and a drawing that looked like he had made it on Paint of what my frame will look like before he stopped emailing me, Did he not do that with you Dave?

I'm getting exited now those frames look pretty cool from what I can see :)

He did a bike cad showing the geo but that's cause I kept changing bits at first then as soon as I sent my money I heard nothing back despite him saying he'd start it and send me an update in a couple of days. I mentioned the specific bits when I sent the first enquiry so he should have them all together with my emails.

There's probably nothing to worry about, I just get really impatient. Gonna be a couple of months before I can afford to get it built up anyway

on my actual frame its 364mm,final position will be at 359 on the new one.

my chainstays are pretty flat at the yoke area,but hey,its steel!

´ll let you know if it works lol

as for bb rise:you´ll be wanting that geo in the future.....

....i hope.

i´m experimenting,thats what custom is supposed to,right?

Edited by FamilyBiker

pretty High, I thought mine might be too high at +25 ha

i´m doing too much backwheel stuff for having a streety geo anymore,i´m trying to evolve my geo to the style i´m riding and my body measurements,based on my experience with my actual frame and a friends because street.both were too low on bb for me,mine still is...

maybe its gonna be a trials bike in street look,but who cares?

i´m sick of the cramped feel

Edited by FamilyBiker

I see, I thought looking at your old bike you were going for the usual Fourplay/Skye geo mix again.

Will be interesting to see it built up!

We should all meet up back in this thread when our bikes are built & share regret over the colours we chose.

• Like 1