Blake

The Angry Thread.

7784 posts in this topic

Orignal thread was killing trials forum's speed.

Here is it's replacement.

Same rules as the old one.

I'll start:

I have college tomorrow, and i've been procrastinating my work, now i'm sort of confused about how to do it. Annoying.

Go.

1 person likes this

The angry thread is making the trials forum slow. This makes me angry.

1 person likes this

We have to take my cat to the vets tomorrow, angry because it's hassle, expensive and I hope the poor kitty is ok

1 person likes this

Apple have once again ruined iTunes' ability to fit in a screen when maximised. What use is a scroll bar when it's not on the screen? In fact, it's worse than before because last time the scroll bar protruded onto the other screen but now it just gets cut off.

My bikes broken, my shoulders are rough, and I dont know whether to leave 6th form for an apprenticeship/college course anymore.

Oh, and Im missing a huge party tomorrow. Fun was definate.... now it isnt.

Edited by Echo Lite 09

just got in from town, had to wait around for ages for something for the missus, now i have to go back into town to sort out my fecking bank account! Postie was stupidly late today, so didnt get a letter until just now!

Ben

Booked in yesterday to have some tyres fitted. Drive down, "Oh sorry but we don't have any of those tyres in." You said you were gunna order them in for today you crettin.

Arrrghhh gunna have to go to doncaster tomorrow on bald tyres :@

Didn't get the shitting job because I was 9 short on their version of an IQ test. Fuming, not only because it wasn't a proper IQ test, but it has literally nothing to do with the job and on personality alone I'm "a near perfect match"

Edit; now I'm still unemployed and will have to tell my family they're not getting anything for Xmas because I can't afford it. Fun f**king times

Edited by showurcolours

Uni work has been mental recently, been working pretty much constantly for the whole term, im so fed up of it!

Carrying bag from my car...bag catches on fuel flap and breaks off. Bollox.

Not ridden bike properly in almost a month yet again, this weather is shite bring on the Spring!

1 person likes this

Fag faggy fag faggery fag fagfag fag fag fag fag, fag fagger fag fag fag fag fag Fag!

Get on with it! Brakeless in the rain is the same as brakeless in the dry, apart from you're wet with rain instead of sweat.

It's not the rain it's the ice that bothers me, well partially the rain. A wet back tyre means when I use my foot to slow down it does absolutely f-all, not good when your speeding down Chapel and there's a car turning in front of you (was a very close call!)

It's more effective to just sit on your seat and "walk" down on the bike.

Let me know when your free next for a ride, still jobless.

1 person likes this

It's not the rain it's the ice that bothers me, well partially the rain. A wet back tyre means when I use my foot to slow down it does absolutely f-all, not good when your speeding down Chapel and there's a car turning in front of you (was a very close call!)

Trudat, I did the same thing in New Mills. Woman pulled out in front of me, was not very fun at all. I put my brakes back on soon after.

Also in angry news, called in at Specsavers to have my glasses adjusted as they hadn't been touched from new and were digging in the side of my head and not sitting properly.

Woman had a play about sorting them till they felt fine, 3 hours later the other side starts digging in my head and now really hurts. Arse...

Contact lens POWER

1 person likes this

I'd probably call using this thread as a way of not sweating the small stuff. It's just a way to get some stuff out of your mind so you can get on with thinking about something more important - at least that's what I use it for.

2 people like this

i have to go to winter wonderland today with the missus... This makes me sad, i dislike christmas and large crowds. So i'm off to a really busy christmas fair. Woooonderful!

I'm nervous about telling my boss I won't be coming in after Christmas. :/

I'm nervous about telling my boss I won't be coming in after Christmas. :/

Good or bad feelings about leaving work/boss?

Either way - post-it note on desk/computer should do the trick.

Contact lens POWER

What I wear 99% of the time but need a day off from them every month

Why's that?

Cause they're the ones you keep in all the time and sleep in, your eyes need a day without them in to avoid infections and stuff