The Angry Thread.

Blake

Orignal thread was killing trials forum's speed.

Here is it's replacement.

Same rules as the old one.

I'll start:

I have college tomorrow, and i've been procrastinating my work, now i'm sort of confused about how to do it. Annoying.

Go.

• Like 1

My bikes broken, my shoulders are rough, and I dont know whether to leave 6th form for an apprenticeship/college course anymore.

Oh, and Im missing a huge party tomorrow. Fun was definate.... now it isnt.

Edited by Echo Lite 09

Didn't get the shitting job because I was 9 short on their version of an IQ test. Fuming, not only because it wasn't a proper IQ test, but it has literally nothing to do with the job and on personality alone I'm "a near perfect match"

Edit; now I'm still unemployed and will have to tell my family they're not getting anything for Xmas because I can't afford it. Fun f**king times

Edited by showurcolours

Fag faggy fag faggery fag fagfag fag fag fag fag, fag fagger fag fag fag fag fag Fag!

Get on with it! Brakeless in the rain is the same as brakeless in the dry, apart from you're wet with rain instead of sweat.

It's not the rain it's the ice that bothers me, well partially the rain. A wet back tyre means when I use my foot to slow down it does absolutely f-all, not good when your speeding down Chapel and there's a car turning in front of you (was a very close call!)

It's not the rain it's the ice that bothers me, well partially the rain. A wet back tyre means when I use my foot to slow down it does absolutely f-all, not good when your speeding down Chapel and there's a car turning in front of you (was a very close call!)

Trudat, I did the same thing in New Mills. Woman pulled out in front of me, was not very fun at all. I put my brakes back on soon after.

Also in angry news, called in at Specsavers to have my glasses adjusted as they hadn't been touched from new and were digging in the side of my head and not sitting properly.

Woman had a play about sorting them till they felt fine, 3 hours later the other side starts digging in my head and now really hurts. Arse...