The Angry Thread.

Blake

Weathers shit.

Its caused a shit load of trouble to the line from Leeds to Hull, so no direct train for me this weekend.

Can go from Hull to Scunthorpe via Doncaster instead, but thats a gamble because theres been power failures in Scunthorpe thats stopped trains.

f**ked my plans over that has

I wake up and hear the wind trying to rip the roof off and rain bouncing off everything and I just go back to sleep because I cant justify cycling in to college a three hours of lessons just so the teacher can tick the box next to my name.

I lose all interest in the work as it just becomes tedious and I don't really connect with anyone in my class.

I've been working on getting rid of my black eyes and watching trials vids to only want to ride more. NOT FUN.

also when it is calm, the trains aren't going because everything is flooded so me and the boys cant go ride Portsmouth.

Edited by ItsMatt
  • Like 3

Too much stress recently. Feeling like I'm not getting anywhere with my work, there's just more and more of it each day and I don't believe any of it will give any benefits whatsoever. Lacking something to look forward to, can't make any plans either. Constantly being disturbed, finding people annoying. Had a row with my parents and gf. Can't count on understanding from anyone closest to me. Actually getting quite depressed.

I was finally starting to really like my zoot, but managed to crack it today. And guess where- the seat post/seat stay join. What a surprise :P It's a landmark in my trials career, it's the first time that I've cracked a frame. Now for the snap :P

Edited by onzatpro09

I was finally starting to really like my zoot, but managed to crack it today. And guess where- the seat post/seat stay join. What a surprise :P It's a landmark in my trials career, it's the first time that I've cracked a frame. Now for the snap :P

just buy any inspired and never look back, i cracked 2 zoot frames at the seatstay and then snapped a zoot pro in half all within 14 months (yes 3 frames in 14 months), decided to buy an inspired element 2nd hand, rode it really hard for over a year and a half and its still like brand new!!

such a shame about the zoots and the zoot pro's, they ride so nice especially the zoot pro.

just buy any inspired and never look back, i cracked 2 zoot frames at the seatstay and then snapped a zoot pro in half all within 14 months (yes 3 frames in 14 months), decided to buy an inspired element 2nd hand, rode it really hard for over a year and a half and its still like brand new!!

such a shame about the zoots and the zoot pro's, they ride so nice especially the zoot pro.

I don't have the money for an inspired, as much as I want one :P I've been offered a fairly cheap zoot DD so I'll go with that for the time being :)

This is more like "f*ck my life" but I just write it out anyway

I was there alone at an ATM and 2 guys (a main guy and one of his ball, follower) came to me and basically said (they were heavily drunk)

"nsakdnkjn you called the police on us, I know it was f**king you, ill cut your throat, I f**king swear, ill do it"

and they I walked away and they got the f**k out.

gladly nothing happened just made me realised, that I am a weak piece of cr*p, and probably they would cut my throat if ti would be down to that.

Edited by UKHippY

Mega f**ked off.

For mechanical systems we have just been given a group assignment, 5 of us. It's worth 25% of them module so luckily it's not huge but my allocated group members suck :(

1 guy NEVER turns up to anything, 1 guy isn't the greatest with English, 1 guy can speak barely a word of english, and finally the other guy didn't even turn up to the bastarding lecture...

f**king awesome...

Mega f**ked off.

For mechanical systems we have just been given a group assignment, 5 of us. It's worth 25% of them module so luckily it's not huge but my allocated group members suck :(

1 guy NEVER turns up to anything, 1 guy isn't the greatest with English, 1 guy can speak barely a word of english, and finally the other guy didn't even turn up to the bastarding lecture...

f**king awesome...

Omfg that sucks penis. But the way you wrote that literally just made me spit milk out on the desk hahaha

Mega f**ked off.

f**king awesome...

Dude, I can totally relate to this. I'm in a group of eight for my final year group project. Three of the guys have English as their second language and I wouldn't exactly call them fluent, one of these speaks just about enough English to get by. Three of the guys talk-the-talk but rarely bother to turn up (they always have excuses...).

That leaves two of us who actually understand what's going on, turn up and do the work.

We had to submit a planning report for our project several weeks back and we discussed every inch the report in depth, then assigned the different areas for different members to complete. We set a deadline of a week before hand-in to give me time to proof read and collate all the data (I'm the project manager). The three talk-the-talk guys all handed their work in to me on the day of hand in and most of it was utter utter bollocks. I actually had to go to my supervisor and show him the work that was submitted and ask if this is the students usual standard of work or if he had learning difficulties.

I'm going to find the original copy of the introduction and post it here for you to read, it might make you feel better!

• Like 1

Every year about a million flights come in and out of Britain and with the number of
flights rising relentlessly, Thus creating a high demand for air travel and an increase
in the number of aircraft production. With some aircrafts having a lifespan of up to 25
years, thanks to the maintenance crew and all the licenced engineers working day
and night to keep the aircrafts safety to its highest standard. As the demand for air
travel increasing, the requirements for more equipment, manpower and other
concerned resources increases the result leading to a higher maintenance cost.
Maintenance repair organisations and airliners wish to keep their maintenance costs
low yet allowing the company profits to grow. The main roles of airline MRO are to
ensure that the aircrafts are serviceable when required for flight, and to complete
scheduled missions without technical disruptions.
The company serves many destinations across the globe, carrying out routine flights
from set destinations, all the maintenance work is carried out in the main hub
situated in Luton United Kingdom.
With Luton being the main hub for maintenance operations, the following checks are
carried out accordingly:
*There is a table here that won't paste across, but the table is mostly a work of fiction, it features an aircraft that isn't in our fleet and checks that don't exist...*

Carrying out major maintenance work will require the aircraft to be grounded for
months. As shown above in the table, a check is due after 18 to 20 months after its
first flight. C check due after 18 to 20 months D check on the other hand is carried
out after 72 months. Scheduling the maintenance operation is vital, workforce are put
under massive pressure as any delay can cost thousands maybe even millions. Time
keeping and planning are set and must be followed to avoid any unwanted

commotion

• Like 1