The Angry Thread.

Blake

5 hours ago, Tony Harrison said:

A TGS debate? I think this calls for a lobster dog post...

Lobster dog and jam.

Edited by JD™
Can't believe I had to faff around getting that to come out right.
  • Like 4

Pft. Fanboy status: Initiate.

Ordered my iPhone 7 to turn up on release day, but it won't be here until tomorrow.

Actually I'm not pissed off at all that I won't have it on release day, but I leave early tomorrow morning for France. My phone has decided the battery doesn't want to last long at all now, and I'm relying on it for drone shots. Bugger. Planning to try to pick it up from the depot at 8:30am before I whizz to the start point of the trip...

Despite having only done an absolute maximum of 20hrs work, my shitbox titan brand grinder shat itself tonight. It's now permanently on and the switch does sweet FA, meaning you have to pull the plug from the extension. Seeing as this occoured whilst I was laid under the van using a wire cup brush, spraying my face with rust, wire strands, years of flaky road shite and assorted other grot, all less than half an arms length away from me, this revelation did not impress me...

After a bit of WTAF?, I thought no matter, I'll just get up screwfix in the morning and swap it, again (the one that broke is my 3rd). 

Came in, cleaned up, grabbed a drink etc;

"Right, find the guarantee"

"Found it!"

Purchase date 19th august 2015 

Exactly one month to the day out of guarantee.

B0LL0CKS!

This make Ciaran a very grumpy bear indeed. :angry:

A member of my family has been inconsiderate enough to decide tonight is the time to die, when I'm not around to say goodbye. Annoying. 

More importantly, he's my wife's uncle and I'm not around to give her a hug before and during her getting the chance to see him one last time. Feel pretty shitty.