The Angry Thread.

Blake

5 hours ago, Dave Anscombe said:

i dont believe in a flat earth:lol:

How you can find flat earth laughable then start on vaccines in the same post confuses me.

Go and Google flat earth, there's LOADS of facts and truth about it!

I just want to open your mind, Dave, you'll eventually see that 99% of the things you get the piss ripped out of you for are because it's bullshit.

On a related note, did you know if you say "orange" really slowly it sounds like "gullible"?

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Dave Anscombe said:

No you dont ,otherwise you would be doing it instead of ,giving a shit about what im saying ;) If its bullshit why are you here ?

You come with the sole purpose ,to attack and ridicule ,same as the army and navy boys of the forum 

I want people to understand and know that institutes like tavistock ,corporations,secret societies,the media,politicians,governments are all about shaping and molding peoples consciousness in to nice little neat manageable boxes and directing it down a path of their choosing

I like to think out side of the box provided to me by criminals in suits&uniforms ;) 

Since there's some implication here towards me (given previous comments along similar lines, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) let's work through this one post then. For the record I've not been in the RN for some time now, but why let the truth get in the way of things, eh?

"You come with the sole purpose ,to attack and ridicule ,same as the army and navy boys of the forum"

The vast majority of us come to TF because it's a community that we've found useful at some point and either still ride bikes, want to keep up to date with the trials world, want to buy/sell parts or enjoy the small remaining community that's here. If you think anybody comes on here just to deal with your posts then you're sorely mistaken, as they tend to do quite the opposite and avoid the forum because of people posting uncited scaremongering. If you were to put across your more valid points in a fairly coherent, open manner then folk might be willing to consider your viewpoint a little more seriously, though that's not to say you'll pick up any new followers.

"I want people to understand and know that institutes like tavistock ,corporations,secret societies,the media,politicians,governments are all about shaping and molding peoples consciousness in to nice little neat manageable boxes and directing it down a path of their choosing "

From the impression you've historically given out on here, I'm led to believe that you've limited experience in any form of management (including that of your own child and limited successful management of your own life too, from all reports). There's a fairly massive difference between "shaping and molding peoples consciousness" and having to work with some form of system, particularly one which is a bit of a mess at best.

Yes, there are undoubtedly some things that we aren't told about by the Government. Do you know why that is? Because in 99% of those cases, there is literally zero benefit in doing so. In fact, the vast majority of things that are kept from us are done so to protect hearts and minds and save things from looking notably more bleak than they often appear regardless. When you were a toddler, did your mother sit you down and explain to you that there were paedophiles, rapists and murderers walking around where you lived? Probably not, because scaring the crap out of you with things that you didn't have enough exposure/experience to understand fully would have been extremely counter-productive in bringing up a child. 

Whilst a Government should be representative of the people it governs (takes control over/leads, clue's in the title) it's actually incredibly difficult to do this successfully, as our not-really-good-enough system shows. That's why there are countless campaigns out there attempting to have the current system brought a little more up to date. That said, it's the system we currently have in place, so you can either chose to accept that or go elsewhere. Honestly, the choice is yours so feel free to go elsewhere, or find an island of your own to run as you wish. By having a Government, "we the people" have in one form or another "elected" to hand over the day-to-day running of the country on our behalf. We (royal "we") have literally given them the power to make decisions in our best interests, so claiming that they are trying to control the proletariat is a moot point, as that's exactly what they are there for. Yes, they get it wrong on occasion (more often than many would like, as we're well aware), however the very existence of Government is to take that running of the country/society such that we don't have to. "A path of their chosing", as you put it, is blindingly obvious then. It's a path that they have chosen due to thinking that's the best way to go. If you want things to go down another path then make yourself presentable and get out there campaigning in the correct places such that, if people actually feel you are capable of representing them better than the current installment, you can be voted into a position of authority and change that path we're currently going down. No amount of shitposting on a primarily-redundant (again, sorry chaps) biketrials forum from the turn of the millennium is going to get you into that position, though feel free to come back and do things properly when you are actively trying to do the above.

We don't live in utopia. That should be blindingly obvious to pretty much anyone I'd have thought. We live in a world that is predominantly run on the basis of capitalist underpinnings and you can either chose to accept that and find the best way through that for yourself or you can try and reject that and break the rules/laws in place and/or do nothing but whinge about it, which in the grand scheme of things is unlikely to have any net effect. Most people are pretty aware that institutes, corporations, the media, Governments and so on exist and have to work in certain ways that folk don't always see eye-to-eye with, however the system largely works for them so they operate within it on the most part and when they feel something isn't right they'll do what they can to adjust that. If a general consensus is reached that things need be changed, then working together it's usually possible to have something done about it (regardless of opinions on the matter as this isn't the time nor the place for those, you only have to look at the fact that Brexit was put to referendum to see that the UK Government is at least partly aware of this).

"I like to think out side of the box provided to me by criminals in suits&uniforms "

Thinking outside of the box is no bad thing at all, but then nobody has said otherwise. There is, however, a large disparity between thinking outside the box and talking inconsistent shit. When you stop doing the latter and focus more on the former then feel free to come back and we'll have an adult conversation about it. I am interested though, in exactly who you think are the criminals and what crimes they've committed. If you could keep it concise and B&W that'd be nice, perhaps just a simple bullet list of names and the crimes they've been convicted of. As I touched on before, we live in a largely capitalist environment which in itself isn't necessarily a bad thing. Some form of greed/gain encourages progression, growth and for society as a whole to try and better itself. It's the way in which this is done that people tend to have largest issue with, though only when they feel they have an unfair disadvantage which is understandable. With that in mind, however, is it particularly surprising that big firms get bigger and money makes things happen? Not massively.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Luke Rainbird said:

I'm led to believe that you've limited experience in any form of management (including that of your own child and limited successful management of your own life too, from all reports)

Absolutely. f**king. Brilliant.

“The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. 

And so on :) 

Edited by Dave Anscombe

22 hours ago, jeff costello said:

ruined my rockman stem this morning. overtightened the screw and ripped out the thread. i've been adjusting my bars rotation so damn often, i was kinda waiting for something like this. having to go from 150/30 to 165/35 is going to be annoying...

Ive got a mod stem at home that I don't need anymore if you want it for free. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, dann2707 said:

Ive got a mod stem at home that I don't need anymore if you want it for free. 

thanks a lot for the generous offer. but sorting out postage to austria is way too complicated. i'll get a new angled one, when i've decided which mesurements i want.

just curious whether someone has used a steerer with angled cut in a flat stem before. if i can use this for a few weeks without it failing catastrophally.

Edited by jeff costello

Dave Anscombe

nobody gives a f**k about your shithouse conspiracy theories. People keep secrets, people tell lies. People take drugs and talk shit, people take drugs to stop them talking shit. A few loons like you aren't gonna change the world, which is f**kING ROUND

thanks for coming

Second smartphone I've cracked in half a year.

I usually sprinkle a few drops of water onto the phones screen before I head to bed and give it a quick clean because I don't like the look of a grubby phone as much as that of a clean one..

Apparently I was a bit too tired for my fine motor skills to work and I hit the phone out of my hands with the towel. Took quite an exciting tumble, hitting the wall, narrowly missing the toilet and landing screen down on the floor where it slid back through under the toilet a and through half the bathroom.

Picked it up and it was fine but pretty dusty.

Wiped the dust off with my palm, *crack*.

Not sure if I shall be angry that I cracked it or amused by the way it happened..

Edited by Topsy

Our long term single (moved in as a single at least) housemate has just broken the news he's moving out to live with his Mrs, we've seen it coming for a while but the date he's set is the day before we go on holiday and we've only just got 2 new house mates for the other room which means leaving our place (and stuff) with people we barely know, terrible shitty timing, most inconsiderate!

Also I have man flu for the 4th time in as many weeks, breaking me!

Edited by Jolfa

On 4/27/2017 at 8:47 AM, Jolfa said:

How you can find flat earth laughable then start on vaccines in the same post confuses me.

Go and Google flat earth, there's LOADS of facts and truth about it!

I just want to open your mind, Dave, you'll eventually see that 99% of the things you get the piss ripped out of you for are because it's bullshit.

On a related note, did you know if you say "orange" really slowly it sounds like "gullible"?

Because vaccines are destroying the genetic potential of our future generations.

http://info.cmsri.org/the-driven-researcher-blog/vaccinated-vs.-unvaccinated-guess-who-is-sicker

On 5/1/2017 at 3:11 PM, bing said:

Dave Anscombe

nobody gives a f**k about your shithouse conspiracy theories. People keep secrets, people tell lies. People take drugs and talk shit, people take drugs to stop them talking shit. A few loons like you aren't gonna change the world, which is f**kING ROUND

thanks for coming

Thanks for your contribution :)