The Angry Thread.

Blake

On 4/6/2017 at 4:33 PM, Dave Anscombe said:

well when people fall for the official story of terrorism ,i cant help but say ,pssssssssssssssst maybe your governments are the ones terrorising you ,under the guise of a boogeyman ,But no no governments dont lie or kill its own civilians ,Do they dan ?:) 

slag me off all you want man ,Thats ok with me ,sometimes the truth hurts and it does so because it goes against everything that you have been taught .

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Il just leave this here https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/608/cosponsors?q={"search"%3A["stop+arming+terrorists+act"]}

Only 14 supporters :S 

It was the main reason I gave up trials comps and groups rides because I couldn't go 5 mins without hearing it, mentioned it to my mate who made it the next time I saw him and he felt that bad he took it down. He might still have it but there's no way you f**kers are getting hold of it again. :lol:

• Like 1

You lot didn't (chit-chat regulars) because you never rode your bikes. :lol: It was the random people I'd never met before shouting it at me to put me off at competitions that was the final straw.

was off the bike for the weekend, on the first ride back on it, crashed hard and broke my toe 5 minutes in. went home, and stubbed the broken big toe on the edge of table leg.

honestly, the amount of hopelessness and pain from just a toe is still shocking me a few hours on. 

not to self: do not stub a broken toe.

• Like 3

One of our housemates is turning out to be a real piece of shit, he's managed to pay rent on time twice in about 6-8weeks, this week I've had to ask him again where his rent (and bills this time round) are to which he's been quite flippant and said he should have the money Thurs or Fri (due on Mon), we also had record high electric and gas bills despite me and the mrs being away for 2/4 weeks of the month and he hasn't bothered to do anything we've asked (switch lights off, basic shit), I don't think he's ever once emptied the bins, doesn't do his share around the house, doesn't switch on extractor fans so the place gets damp as f**k when he's cooking/tumble drying.

But worst of all, he takes over the whole living room (5 of us live here) to watch f**king Love Island on his laptop with speakers where even if anyone else was interested in it (we aren't, we tell him daily how shit it is) we couldn't watch it.

If his rent isn't in by Friday and/or his next rent isn't on time, he's getting his marching orders, sick of him.

• 2 weeks later...

Agency broke my bike when entering my room so I rage quit on them and am looking for a place to live again, ripped my shin up on my pedal so haven't rode for a few weeks now, trip to girlfriend's family went pretty shitty so that's five days of annual leave gone, job hasn't been going great at all and got ripped off my a campsite pretty good after organising a Scout camp because I made a typo...

And then I get a phone call from the bone marrow charity I'm a donor for to let me know that they wouldn't be needing me after all. Who ever it was with all the cancer wasn't able to shake the infection they had in time to be okay to receive the transplant - so there was someone out there who thought they were set, found a match and then BAM - infection and that's it for them.

So perspective is the point of this story.

• Like 1