Blake

The Angry Thread.

7887 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Guillermo M. said:

Can't believe it Chester :'(

I was actually listening to Collision Course when I heard... Couldn't believe it.

Bizarre airplay / rpizerow situation is really crapping me out. 

Drops frames regularly when playing from my mac (the server and the whole point) but is fine when run from a phone. Also fine when same configuration on an original rpi b. Gah.

Shouldn't make me angry, but the Beeb keep saying 3rd fastest 4x100m of all time. It's just plain wrong - I can remember Jamaica breaking the world record (that was quicker anyway) like 3 times, and I'm willing to bet there were plenty of other non winning times faster too. #fakenewsbbc

Tapered forks, who knew that was a thing?! Bloody pain in the arse figuring that out!

8 hours ago, manuel said:

Shouldn't make me angry, but the Beeb keep saying 3rd fastest 4x100m of all time. It's just plain wrong - I can remember Jamaica breaking the world record (that was quicker anyway) like 3 times, and I'm willing to bet there were plenty of other non winning times faster too. #fakenewsbbc

I thought the same. 14th on this list: http://www.alltime-athletics.com/m4x100ok.htm

Jenny's brothers wedding yesterday, got riggidy riggidy wrecked son. Feel horrendous.

Woke up this morning to an empty wallet and just been told I paid for the band last night and told them it was a wedding gift. f**k..

8 people like this

Just had a letter through the door from Jenny's brother and bride thanking me for Saturday and the band etc.

I lived in hope I might be getting that mullah back :lol: f**k.

1 person likes this

If I hadn't already had a wedding you'd be high on the list ;)

Ha. Not even paid for my own wedding yet nevermind others!

Back to square one with the ladies. Just as I got over the last relationship and was ready to get into a new one, the girl I was going out with for like half a year decided to go off with someone else. And she indirectly asked me to wait in case it didn't work out haha 

2 people like this