The Angry Thread.

Blake

14 hours ago, Tom Booth said:

Jeff, no one has mentioned the car people being treated unfairly, more the cyclists being treated as road users. Read up again.

what's statements like "if he was driving a brakeless car he'd be done worse' good for, if not to milk an unfortunate accident to paint oneself as a part of an oppressed group, make two things equal which are clearly not and to point out the unfairness that other groups can harm people with less consequence. 

you've repeated again that you think of two people who want to get from A to B, you think that one of them has more right to public space because of vehicle choice. this is exactly that sense of entitlement which makes larmoyant car drivers so godamn insufferable.

1 hour ago, jeff costello said:

You've repeated again that you think of two people who want to get from A to B, you think that one of them has more right to public space because of vehicle choice. this is exactly that sense of entitlement which makes larmoyant car drivers so godamn insufferable.

No I haven't repeated anything. I'm trying to wake you up from the argument you seem to have made yourself, it's nothing to do with one having more rights then the other, it's about them both being treated the same in the given situation.

If a car user hit and killed a pedestrian and received a sentence of 5 years, i would like to think the sentence would be the same if it was a cyclist thst hit the pedestrian. The crime is still the same regardless of the vehicle.

Anyway I've had enough here, I was only trying to stop you from making yourself look like too much of a goon but it seems you were on a path of self destruction with this one.

oh, how can i be so ingrateful...

you're critical (and others) have been critical of cyclists being recognized as road users. 'being a road user' doesn't mean shit. with certain vehicles come certain laws and certain levels of care one has to take when operating them. the rules for cars are rightfully different to those for bikes. there is a lot more that goes into laws and punishments then just the outcome. 

I'm on call this week. Did 12 hrs on bank holiday Monday and 14 hrs yesterday, getting in at midnight. After a shower and quick bite got to bed around 1. I have a further 5 days to go of anything up to 16 hr days. 

I was suuuper quiet coming in last night and went into the spare room so as not to wake Adele. 7am and she's up for work, radio on in the kitchen, talking to the dog and brings me a tea. f**k OFF 

• Like 3

Well, continuation from 'my ex messaged me' Its been the most horrific experience of my life *NOT CLICKBAIT*

(we have been broken up over a year now, i haven't messaged her since, she messaged me first, she cheated on me, i found bloody proof a week after she did, and a few days later she told me)

So the conversation on whatsapp went a little like this

Normal conversation - Nothing for two days - Conversation about her saying i forced her to have sex and i beat her to what did you used to love about us two sexually, send me a dick pic, i miss you.

While all this conversation was going on, i was thinking, why now, what even is this shit, im being called a women beater and rapist, am i being trolled by someone. She confirmed it was her by sending a selfie, and saying something i used to say to her, which ive never said to another person, to me sending essays and the conversation stopping when she said her phone was dieing, she will put it onto charge, and we'll play after. when i was unsure it was her, i tried calling but it said number wasn't available, so phoned through whatsapp, but it was rejected, but rang through nonetheless.

Then nothing at all. I sent a text the next day, but still nothing. So thought ill leave it, im not really that fussed if im perfectly honest. But the one nagging thought of her saying i beat her and forced her to have sex remained. I know for certain that nothing of the sort ever happened, so what was she on about. So, a week goes by and im talking to a friend and showed him the conversation, he mentions to message her on facebook, just to see if it is read or not, just just sent something along the lines "guess im not getting a reply then..." left it there, next morning (yesterday) i checked it, to find ive been blocked off there, none of the whatsapp previously mentioned messaged had sent through yet. So went onto instagram to see if ive also been blocked there too, to find shes posted a picture of her and some dude saying so lucky to have him blahblahblah. I screen shotted the pic and sent to three people who have seen that whatsapp shit, my very close friend saw it, and sent her a very abusive message and threatened her. All the while im casually doing deliveries talking to her about it and she said she has been blocked, then i get a random snapchat add. Putting two and two together i presumed this was the 'new' bf, to which i was correct.

i send a message saying whos this, and get a paragraph back, threatening me, calling me a rapist and a women beater and to call my dog off from messaging his mrs anymore or they're going to the police. it was a long message, but being called a f**king rapist was absolutely harrowing, i have honestly never felt so sick in my life, i couldn't think, couldn't move, couldn't talk, didn't know weather to cry or get angry. I literally felt like my world was collapsing around me. I sent a message back calmly as i could to defend myself without causing shit to blow up, and the he cooled off a bit, and as the messages carried on, me with this f**ked up accusation, he started to calm down, and the conversation was at least civil, with him listening to my point of view. i reiterated that i dont expect him to take word over hers, but he apparently hadn't seen the extent of the whatsapp conversation in its entirety. He then asked me a question, saying what what would my point of view about forcing her to f**k me be. Of course i responded to him with exactly what happened which was nothing to the sort, i went into a bit of graphic detail and apologised.

One thing that went through my head was if i get wrongly sent down for this, i see no purpose on remaining alive. That thought was horrific, but how i felt. All the emotions come with that and driving and crying isnt ideal so pulled over for an hour to calm down and get my thoughts together again, 6 hours left of the day alone in a truck is not a good time for negative thoughts.

He then sided with me, and levelled with me saying she burst into tears and told him everything and told me what she had said. To me all of it was like she was talking about a completely different person. As the day went on, he understood my side of events and all that she had to say, i had stronger proof that she is chatting shit every time anything got mentioned.

The conversation took a complete u turn and he then said if you tell me more things ill ask her subtly and if she keeps lying he is going to end it with her. so reeled off a few things for him to mention and yet again she lied, he then told me he has read through mine and her's messages from when we was together, and cant believe she has lied to him about all of this.

Cutting a long story short(er) turns out they have a house rented together, and he was on a train back from work, once he got there he ended it with her and then started to talk to me and say all sorts against her, i found out his name and what he does as a job, said a few things more and he basically thanked me for showing him that she is a liar and a cheat.

I WIN YOU SILLY LYING CNUT. final fantasy 7 victory music was going through my head. cunting bitch f**k f**k cow whore.

But i noticed a few convenient things, the whatsapp messages started off with pretty good grammar, and then the two days after it got abbreviated stupid shit like 'u' rather than 'you and numbers accidentally put into words like shi5. reading back through his messages he also did that shit, but was adamant he hadn't seen the messages until i told him to look at them in full, and then ill send him the entire conversation uneditied. but meh, thats justification for coming out with such a vile shitty accusation. I was half tempted to say to them to take it to the police, because i could defend myself to the end of time with all sorts, i had close friends that ive f**ked backing me up and all sorts, ex's talking to me about it and backing me up. 

f**k all that shit. I honestly dont think ive ever had a worse depressing day in my entire life. Ive cut the story massively short, but there it is. about 15 hours of hell. Hopefully thats it...

On 30/08/2017 at 10:20 PM, Tony Harrison said:

It blows my mind just how many stories I hear of girls in the UK going full f'cking psycho when things don't end up how they wanted them to be. Is this just how it's done these days?

You're saying you've never been accused of rape before?

Sounds like you've been in a healthy relationship :)

On 01/09/2017 at 9:13 AM, TROYston said:

Is it a common thing?

Just joking there, still more common than it should be. It's scary to think how easy it is for a claim like that to ruin a life though, was good to see that scummy woman in the news last week being held accountable for all of her false claims. 

On 01/09/2017 at 6:41 PM, Dave Anscombe said:

Mate was found hanging in the woods,to many of my friends have died :( 

Sorry to hear that, that's always a major gut punch at a minimum - hope you're doing all right.

• Like 1

Getting my trailer test actually booked has apparently been too much of a logistical nightmare for Wessex and Somax (the training company) to sort out, so in the meantime I'm using a colleagues van, which has the jetting unit inbuilt. She's just exploded on the way home :angry:

Finally getting a website sorted, I bought a .com domain last year so I go on godaddy to confirm it's mine and move to the next step...easier said than done!

I have an email receipt confirming my .com domain but the link doesn't work. I log onto godaddy and check my account only to find I've no domains registered (I bought a few). I check my expired domains to make sure and that's empty too!

I tried to phone their customer support but that line doesn't work.

I then went to 123reg who say they can transfer domains to them for free, I go through the process and they end up charging me £12! I then waited for my confirmation email I was promised but got nothing, not even in my spam.

So now I'm stuck, I own the domain I want but I can't get access or even contact the company to shout at anyone! So frustrating!

4 hours ago, Ali C said:

So now I'm stuck, I own the domain I want but I can't get access or even contact the company to shout at anyone! So frustrating!

That does suck. Some companies are better than others. I buy from http://lcn.biz and have found their customer service to be very good.

You might like to do a WHOIS lookup and ensure you still have it. Although to me it sounds like godaddy just have a rubbish customer portal.