The Angry Thread.

Blake

Landlords missus cannot sing for shit, yet she constantly sings, i swear she can't function without "singing" as she does it! She's currently in the shower (next to my room) "singing". Would it be rude to inform said woman of her inability to sing and to request her to "STFU!!!!"?

Ben

Oh and I almost forgot, the stupid new sloped forwrd bar angle ridden by riders.

I'm not going to get into a debate about it, I think it's stupid, no benefit and makes a rider look like a gorilla.......

Never saw any of the riders from yesteryear riding like it.........................

• Like 1

Oh and I almost forgot, the stupid new sloped forwrd bar angle ridden by riders. I'm not going to get into a debate about it, I think it's stupid, no benefit and makes a rider look like a gorilla....... Never saw any of the riders from yesteryear riding like it.........................
Have a look in a few threads about it, there are benefits through having the bars like this. Also I'm angry because I am ill, just hope it changes for new years.

It's odd how "aquired" games doesn't play as nice as the proper thing. I "acquired" Far Cry 3 from some place on the internet and it ran like poop even though I updated it as well as all my drivers. Then I brought the retail game, it runs waaay better even with just one GPU on high settings.

GTA IV still runs shit though and I really want to play that game all the way through smoothly. Time to invest in a new GPU I 'spose.

It's odd how "aquired" games doesn't play as nice as the proper thing. I "acquired" Far Cry 3 from some place on the internet and it ran like poop even though I updated it as well as all my drivers. Then I brought the retail game, it runs waaay better even with just one GPU on high settings.

GTA IV still runs shit though and I really want to play that game all the way through smoothly. Time to invest in a new GPU I 'spose.

GTA IV is a RAM eater and doesn't seem to scale well on multi GPU setups. I find anyway.

Landlords missus cannot sing for shit, yet she constantly sings, i swear she can't function without "singing" as she does it! She's currently in the shower (next to my room) "singing". Would it be rude to inform said woman of her inability to sing and to request her to "STFU!!!!"? Ben
No. Just shoot the b*****d

Second year. Oh great haha.

I'm just out of the swing of things, been too relaxed over xmas and enjoying my time off with the gf and fam. Just wish I had a standard life now and again. I'm in a mood where i just think i'm going to fail everything.

Second year. Oh great haha.

I'm just out of the swing of things, been too relaxed over xmas and enjoying my time off with the gf and fam. Just wish I had a standard life now and again. I'm in a mood where i just think i'm going to fail everything.

Stop doing your GF and do some work then! :giggle:

Getting a really annoyed with lack of equality at work. How people can be treated so different even though we all get paid the same.

that's just life dude. it's an if your face fits scenario

• Like 1