The Angry Thread.

Blake

I'm sure he knew he was in the wrong, he just wanted to justify his poor judgement with a fight.

I may know a move or two in karate but that doesn't mean I need to use it, and it's true you don't have to lose a fight but if you don't fight, you don't lose.

Feel like there's no point in college, I'm only part time and I'm super behind. Like 3 months behind. I know if I got down and stuck at the work it'd be easy to stay on top but I seriously can find NO motivation whatsoever no matter how many people try to get me to do it.

I want to get good enough in trials to make a living from it (doubtful I know), and my family are saying "are you going to do anything useful with your life as you can't really do anything useful with trials." which you can't really, but it still makes me feel shit.

I just wish I could be given a job, with hours that aren't too exhausting so I can still ride the bike and see my fiancée.

Edited by JMCD

f**k this.

Work is terrible, workshop manager on £6.12 an hour... Go team me.

Relationship is just an argument atm.

But by far and away the worst thing, possibly to ever have happened too me is finally sinking in.

2 months ago dad had a brain hemorage, was in a Coma for a month now he's in what attempts to be a rehab centre, he can't remeber yesterday, he talks about things that either a. have never happened or b. aren't possible at the time he's talking about them. He's hallucinating but not on anything that could have that side effect, worst thing about it is he gets cross when you wont join in the hallucination because he whole heartedly believes it.

He can't walk. Get to the bathroom himself or do anything un-aided, the man i spent my life idolising is now bed ridden and there is literally f**k all i can do but watch!!!

So to re-iterrate.

f**k this.

Stay strong man, I know it's difficult but nows the time he needs you. My uncle was always my hero/idol. I literally worshipped him, most practical well thought through person I've ever met and ever will. A few years ago he was diagnosed with cancer which broke me. I couldn't visit him in hospital, couldn't think about it and tried to forget all about it as I couldn't hack it. I grew up, fast, and visited him most evenings and free time I had. They are some of the worst memories I have of him, but I don't regret any of it. I know deep down as much as he was suffering and was quite numb to the world it meant something that people gave up their time to help him/well wish. I know it sucks and your situations a bucket load different to mine was, but times precious, you need to stay strong and just try and stay focused on his recovery.

Im furious at my self for wasting so much time diving in to conspiracy theory's.......Ive wasted 3 years of my life on this bullshit Not to mention ive made my self a recluse and pushed everyone that cared away. its ruined my life and health

Why do i keep f**king changing

why cant i be myself Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

f**k this.

Work is terrible, workshop manager on £6.12 an hour... Go team me.

Relationship is just an argument atm.

But by far and away the worst thing, possibly to ever have happened too me is finally sinking in.

2 months ago dad had a brain hemorage, was in a Coma for a month now he's in what attempts to be a rehab centre, he can't remeber yesterday, he talks about things that either a. have never happened or b. aren't possible at the time he's talking about them. He's hallucinating but not on anything that could have that side effect, worst thing about it is he gets cross when you wont join in the hallucination because he whole heartedly believes it.

He can't walk. Get to the bathroom himself or do anything un-aided, the man i spent my life idolising is now bed ridden and there is literally f**k all i can do but watch!!!

So to re-iterrate.

f**k this.

Some storms just have to be ridden out. Times change and there are good things and bad things, and you just have to do your best and make good until they change, and accept when they do.

Im furious at my self for wasting so much time diving in to conspiracy theory's.......Ive wasted 3 years of my life on this bullshit Not to mention ive made my self a recluse and pushed everyone that cared away. its ruined my life and health

Why do i keep f**king changing

why cant i be myself Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Don't worry about any of that stuff, just concern yourself with what's in front of you. Your hands, your bike, your house, friends, work. Nothing else either matters or makes a difference.

Fed up with the way things are. Dying to go out and get a job. I too am a worker, not a studier, and Im behind with all my sixth form work because of it. No motivation, and my parents wont support me in my decision. Made doubly worse in that theres a perfect job for me at my uncles garage that I cant take up as a result.

My bikes f**ked for the millionth time this past few months, im not riding as well as I used to, or as much, and I genrally feel quite depressed.

I see my dad 4 days a month, which I hate, and my closest mates live where he does that I cant see. I cant afford to drive because I dont have the days for a job to pay for it, nor the money for my social life, which too is limited because of money restraints. Makes having the job so much more appealing, especially considering the A levels Im doing I wont gain anything from.

Life generally sucks right now.

I dropped out of sixth, was the best thing I ever did. I had 6 months of doing nothing really, then went to college, did really well and then went on to uni.

When it comes to college/sixth form, it really isn't the end of the world to drop out and "find yourself".

Your parents might find it a lot easier to accept if you make a new plan before dropping out. Could you work part time for your uncle whilst attending college to do some kind of relevant car mechanic type qualification? The first level will be full of chavs and scum, but you could then use that to move on to a higher level qualification. Might even end up working in F1 one day.