The Angry Thread.

Blake

So basically you broke eBay rules, have to pay their listing fees, pissed someone off who would've paid more. Just because you were too scared to let it run? :P

EDIT: In other news, people who are unnecessarily la-di-dah just because they've had a kid are really f**king me off on FB. I've seen some absolute gems from people I know to be very 'Croydon', if you will, getting all hoity toity about not letting their kid watch Peppa Pig because it promotes negative humanitarian values, and because it's on Channel 5 and there's adverts. Apparently all adverts should be blocked to kids, because they might get sexist views or whatever.

Yea, they're humans. They're going to go to school. Then they're going to live in the big bad world. These things happen, shielding them from shit won't make a f**king difference. Grrrr.

i think shielding our kids just makes things worse.i mean,they shouldnt watch matrix with 8yrs or something,sure,but generating an artificial heal world around them where noone and nothing is bad will just make them being thrown into cold water when the time comes to stand on their own feet.

i´d rather allow my son to know things society would point their fingers on me for than having him being shocked about the reality later.

includes things like religion etc for example,things he could be easily blinded by later, if he wouldnt know...

(no trolling here please,opposite to being a weird one on here sometimes i think i am a pretty decent dad :) )

Edited by FamilyBiker

Potentially have a significant complication from my operation which could lead to degenerative arthritis or another operation and have to wait to find out what it is. Actually starting to feel like I'm cursed. When I found out I needed the operation I got home and thought I should go on a road ride since it'll be my last for a long time. Got a couple miles and got hit by a car (just the rear wheel though so no genuine harm). Got home all annoyed and shut my laptop on the end of my ipod cable and that cracked the screen so that it wasn't useable. Just continuous bad stuff.

Edit - Having sent an email I called the surgery secretary and get told he'll see me in three weeks as planned. I doubt he even read the problem.

Edited by bikeperson45

Not angry but an annoyance that doesnt deserve a dedicated topic.

Three times now my computer has been left on without being used and gone into standby by itself and when I have comeback to it and woken it up it has a message saying that it has just recovered from a blue screen. Through talking to people they say it could be a RAM problem but in the task manager I still have all 16gb available to use. I have no idea but its a pain in the butt given Ive spent over $2K NZD on it. Its also been suggested I take one of the RAM sticks (or whatever you call it) out and see what one causes the crash but there is no pattern between crashes to time it right. Pain in the butt, any ideas?

any ideas?

go into your bios and perform a memory test,most bios have something like that.(you can get a ram test sofware,but bios ones are more precise due to win not running during test)

can also be your harddrive though,everything flows through your swap file

Edited by FamilyBiker

I'd be very surprised if dead/dying memory caused that, but didn't cause any other issues...<br /><br />What is the BSOD error?<br /><br />I'd try re-installing Windows personally. Sounds like a big job but if you do it every 6-12 months like I do then it becomes very easy.

I don't know but whatever it is this guy deserves none of them

1472009_10152163907850579_878648928_n.jp

Trying to hunt down more info at the mo. If I can't find it directly perhaps the local feds can...

Edit; I'll point out that there's no way in hell "Damo Lovescock Dunn" is on my friends list, this was in a local riders group on FB!

That's pretty interesting. It'll no doubt take ages to do but it might lead to a better spot. I've never loved Bristo square and the scene is dying out there and it's usually the one place in Edinburgh you'll find tramps in abundance. They're all dicks as well.

I think it'll probably affects skates more than bikers, and with Glasgow so close I'm not too upset, but cheers for the heads up! :)

That's pretty interesting. It'll no doubt take ages to do but it might lead to a better spot. I've never loved Bristo square and the scene is dying out there and it's usually the one place in Edinburgh you'll find tramps in abundance. They're all dicks as well.

I think it'll probably affects skates more than bikers, and with Glasgow so close I'm not too upset, but cheers for the heads up! :)

Can't see the link as I'm at work. Is it with all the glass and the 'underground' building thing?

Plans have been about for +6 months.

Don't know where the junkies will go...no where I suspect so it might look better but still somewhere you don't really want to hang about at.

Can't see the link as I'm at work. Is it with all the glass and the 'underground' building thing?

Plans have been about for +6 months.

Don't know where the junkies will go...no where I suspect so it might look better but still somewhere you don't really want to hang about at.

Yeah that's the one.

They'll be so put off during the building work that they'll migrate somewhere else forgotten about. Maybe they'll all die out during the cold winter. They're not so bad I suppose, that's the beauty of heroin addicts...they're really quite slow.

I don't know but whatever it is this guy deserves none of them

1472009_10152163907850579_878648928_n.jp

Trying to hunt down more info at the mo. If I can't find it directly perhaps the local feds can...

Edit; I'll point out that there's no way in hell "Damo Lovescock Dunn" is on my friends list, this was in a local riders group on FB!

cheers for sharing, i hope they make an example of him like they did this bitch

but making an example might help curb the behaviour, i do a reasonable comute every weekend, i hope drivers are in fear of hitting me because they know theres hefty consequences, plus the whole hitting a human with a car being a general dick move.

Definitely agree he needs to be punished and so on, but I meant I don't think he'll get the similar media saturation that that woman got simply because they seemed to try to give her case a bit more of a human interest angle whereas that guy appears to just be a f**kwit.