Duncy H

The Happy Thread

8452 posts in this topic

I am very happy that this was the last bottle on the shelf in Asda and the fact it tastes amazing!!

243133_10151613103389572_786908236_o.jpg

Doing Centurion challenge tonight with some of the uni lads, not sure if this should make me happy but it does!

Somersby cider is finally available in this country. Been drunk every evening of this week, probably going to grow a belly too. Can't drink enough of this thing.

1 person likes this

I'd probably have gone for 'my sister'... Y'know, the correct words? :P

Congrats Bing, by the way!

Cheeers dude, 'our kid' , is in fact my little sister charlotte, who is 26. Just had a little boy called lucas. And in typical fashion, has been left high and dry by the absent father, who is infact, a complete douche. He's had nowt to do with her for 9 months, and then turned up at the hospital all shiny and happy as if nowt had happened. What a willy

Our Kid...

Uncle...

31 years old...

Confused.

Lol. Bloody southerners

Edited by bing

Bought a giant 11" Viennetta for pudding one night, didn't even last an hour in the freezer from getting home.

Deja vu

You'll end up getting fat dave

Destroyed section 1 of my physics coursework, 100% with no improvements. Being ahead of work, ***!

Just been out for a night out with Hayley's best mates as they get married tomorrow. Been good fun, and I managed to not get completely f**ked and make a twat of myself. Still in control of this drinking lark so far...

4 people like this

I know kung fu. :D

Kind of...

1 person likes this

Had a 50% of the module CAD test on Friday, a timed 30 minute thing where we had to dimension and draw an object using ribs, swept cuts and all that shit on solidworks and apart from messing up a few dimensions I absolutely bossed it. Revision proper payed off. Felt a bit bad though when my friends were coming out saying they ran out of time and stuff. So so happy!

Went to the german christmas market in Leeds on Saturday and it was epic, loved the atmosphere so much.

Just about to book a holiday at my girlfriends dads flat in Spain. things are greatttttt

1 person likes this

Had a 50% of the module CAD test on Friday, a timed 30 minute thing where we had to dimension and draw an object using ribs, swept cuts and all that shit on solidworks and apart from messing up a few dimensions I absolutely bossed it. Revision proper payed off. Felt a bit bad though when my friends were coming out saying they ran out of time and stuff. So so happy!

Went to the german christmas market in Leeds on Saturday and it was epic, loved the atmosphere so much.

Just about to book a holiday at my girlfriends dads flat in Spain. things are greatttttt

used to love working on solidworks, made many little ideas on thier, in wish i still had them as most were trials related haha

IMAG0862.jpg

Too excited ! :D

Pulp fiction dance scene!

Good lad. Can't wait to listen to it!

2 people like this

College placement test went well. Even got a good algebra score without having done maths in two and a half years, multiple choice though :P

Awesome ride with Dan and Fraser this eve!

2 people like this

Proper loved it man! More of them chilled rides needed :D

Made my mind up and finishing my first year of 6th form.

Applying for an apprenticeship at Rolls Royce Barnoldswick in January!

Also visited Craven College and had a meeting with one of their tutors about my options as an apprentice in land based engineering, and it sounds right up my street too.

Things are looking good :) While Im not 100% keen on 6th form, I should be in an area I enjoy come September 2013, be it with Rolls or Craven.

Oh, going up to Bristol to do some work with my Uncle working on and messing with tractors, cars, hgv's and combines. Big fun :P

Up??

Lol down to brizzle Sam you silly boy.

My friend just posted this on facebook;

61330_10151366242694252_1283099780_n.jpg

"Emma Phelps I have your door. I will give you clues as to where it is every hour until you find it"

4 people like this

Damn you Matt, that's far more interesting that the pics I came to post. Mainly because they include a door I couldn't open.

post-497-0-96253600-1355325383_thumb.jpgpost-497-0-54033400-1355325384_thumb.jpg

Either way, new adventure anyone?

Only one part of my BA pilot application left to do! I'm taking ages on it I want it to be perrrrfect.

So, one of my local competitors was overheard mouthing off about me 2 weeks ago in terms of ranking for a key phrase in Google that I didn't really care about. Clearly, I started caring about it, so I've decided that I'm going to have his number 1 spot for 'SEO Sussex'. 2 weeks later, and with no work other than creating a page that is built to the right specs, I'm coming for you Mike.

post-497-0-25172500-1355406655_thumb.png

Also, I have just got back from being the other side of the door that I posted 2 posts back. It's much bigger from the other side.

1 person likes this

Full Sky package free for 4 months, result!