The Happy Thread

Duncy H

I'd probably have gone for 'my sister'... Y'know, the correct words? :P

Congrats Bing, by the way!

Cheeers dude, 'our kid' , is in fact my little sister charlotte, who is 26. Just had a little boy called lucas. And in typical fashion, has been left high and dry by the absent father, who is infact, a complete douche. He's had nowt to do with her for 9 months, and then turned up at the hospital all shiny and happy as if nowt had happened. What a willy

Our Kid...

Uncle...

31 years old...

Confused.

Lol. Bloody southerners

Edited by bing

Had a 50% of the module CAD test on Friday, a timed 30 minute thing where we had to dimension and draw an object using ribs, swept cuts and all that shit on solidworks and apart from messing up a few dimensions I absolutely bossed it. Revision proper payed off. Felt a bit bad though when my friends were coming out saying they ran out of time and stuff. So so happy!

Went to the german christmas market in Leeds on Saturday and it was epic, loved the atmosphere so much.

Just about to book a holiday at my girlfriends dads flat in Spain. things are greatttttt

• Like 1

Had a 50% of the module CAD test on Friday, a timed 30 minute thing where we had to dimension and draw an object using ribs, swept cuts and all that shit on solidworks and apart from messing up a few dimensions I absolutely bossed it. Revision proper payed off. Felt a bit bad though when my friends were coming out saying they ran out of time and stuff. So so happy!

Went to the german christmas market in Leeds on Saturday and it was epic, loved the atmosphere so much.

Just about to book a holiday at my girlfriends dads flat in Spain. things are greatttttt

used to love working on solidworks, made many little ideas on thier, in wish i still had them as most were trials related haha

Made my mind up and finishing my first year of 6th form.

Applying for an apprenticeship at Rolls Royce Barnoldswick in January!

Also visited Craven College and had a meeting with one of their tutors about my options as an apprentice in land based engineering, and it sounds right up my street too.

Things are looking good :) While Im not 100% keen on 6th form, I should be in an area I enjoy come September 2013, be it with Rolls or Craven.

Oh, going up to Bristol to do some work with my Uncle working on and messing with tractors, cars, hgv's and combines. Big fun :P

So, one of my local competitors was overheard mouthing off about me 2 weeks ago in terms of ranking for a key phrase in Google that I didn't really care about. Clearly, I started caring about it, so I've decided that I'm going to have his number 1 spot for 'SEO Sussex'. 2 weeks later, and with no work other than creating a page that is built to the right specs, I'm coming for you Mike.

post-497-0-25172500-1355406655_thumb.png

Also, I have just got back from being the other side of the door that I posted 2 posts back. It's much bigger from the other side.

• Like 1