The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Won a pair of MT7's on ebay for an absolute steal. 

Anyone want to buy a set of MT5s?

How much is a steal?? 

Having a small change on one of my bikes which required a TB's purchase, something about buying Stan Ti bolts just fills me with joy! :D

How much is a steal?? 

Having a small change on one of my bikes which required a TB's purchase, something about buying Stan Ti bolts just fills me with joy! :D

They look pretty cool in their little sealy bags :)

Wrayvon - nice work (Y)

• Like 1

Lovely brake. It looks cheap but the feel, modulation and power are uncanny. Kinda weird for the rear wheel though. 

Bought my dad a nice little voice recorder for his birthday and he seems to have understood why. Everyone around him keeps saying he should write a book but dad thinks he's too boring. This is caused by him being best friends with people like Henry Marsh or Kate Fox. He's had some media coverage lately which could be an interesting read (FT article). By the way, I love how they've photoshopped that briefcase in there. My dad packs into plastic carrier bags because he can squeeze them into all the nooks and crannies in the boot which is full of spare wheel. So yeah, hoping that with this voice recorder he'll document his life which is so rich and interesting I can't remember a tenth of it. He was among others a rally driver (held an international license), made films for the Polish underground movement during the communist period and when he was young he designed from scratch and built model planes including a succesful flying wing. He also has great stories from Kodak where he worked as a technical writer for a few years. Still an epic petrolhead although what he seeks in cars is perfect communication through a mechanical experience rather than performance. That's why he's had the same MG for like 50 years. 

• Like 12

Absolutely hope to see something on petrolicious about him in the future!

I got my frame back from the paint shop :lol:

However they advised me to let it cure over the weekend before putting it back together.. At least I have something to look at!

Not sure if I'll ever get a good photo of it, it changes so much in different lighting conditions..

IMG_20151009_162949 res.jpg

IMG_20151009_175229 res.jpg

IMG_20151009_175432 res.jpg

• Like 2