The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Sold an old school Blaupunkt car stereo for more than the new Sony one cost me. Sweet. Only took me about 6 hours to wire the new one in :P

Also getting brought in to work a few hours at my old job on Saturday because they feel they need me for something, which I guess is nice.

6 minutes ago, SamKidney said:

Jordan Leigh has blocked me on Facebook after calling him out on his #dramatic #oh my god #lookatmeguys "decision" to leave Flawless bikes. Lol

Made me chuckle. 

Came to search this thread knowing how pathetic you'd be to post something like this. Hardly dramatic, simply told people I left Flawless... what's the big deal? I didn't say "This will change the world to a better place and give me my purpose in life" or anything like that, even if I did why take it so seriously haha.

I was right, so predictable. 

Better' post me ol' social medial life on the trials forum eh!

Edited by JJ Leigh

53 minutes ago, JJ Leigh said:

Came to search this thread knowing how pathetic you'd be to post something like this. Hardly dramatic, simply told people I left Flawless... what's the big deal? I didn't say "This will change the world to a better place and give me my purpose in life" or anything like that, even if I did why take it so seriously haha.

I was right, so predictable. 

Better' post me ol' social medial life on the trials forum eh!

It's the way you make it sound, it reads as if it's encouraging people to ask you why, ask you what happened.. 

You just need to chill out, fair play you're enthusiastic about it all but some of it cries the attention seeker card. If anything it's slightly hypocritical of me because I was a thundercunt when I rode and probably did the same thing. 

• Like 2

I've got to say Jordan, I had to remove you from my friends list for pretty much the same reasons.

The whole 'put your problems on Facebook to envoke reaction' was wearing quite thin on me. Maybe I'm just an old fart who doesn't get all this new age way of expressing your feelings.

Things like 'I'm not talking to anyone for a week, I have my reasons....' Crap. What the hell kinda cry baby stuff is that?

Im sure you're a nice person face to face but your online persona leaves something to be desired.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, SamKidney said:

It's the way you make it sound, it reads as if it's encouraging people to ask you why, ask you what happened.. 

You just need to chill out, fair play you're enthusiastic about it all but some of it cries the attention seeker card. If anything it's slightly hypocritical of me because I was a thundercunt when I rode and probably did the same thing. 

I guess sometime's that's how people can see me then. And there's a difference between attention seeking and simply wanting to tell people i left flawless, not in an attention seeking way, just simply so people knew i guess. not worried if now but locally to me we've all been brought up in an area that everybody knows everything haha, guess i reflect that sometimes.

8 hours ago, Ross McArthur said:

I've got to say Jordan, I had to remove you from my friends list for pretty much the same reasons.

The whole 'put your problems on Facebook to envoke reaction' was wearing quite thin on me. Maybe I'm just an old fart who doesn't get all this new age way of expressing your feelings.

Things like 'I'm not talking to anyone for a week, I have my reasons....' Crap. What the hell kinda cry baby stuff is that?

Im sure you're a nice person face to face but your online persona leaves something to be desired.

Well sadly im a teenager, its not an excuse its what it can be sometimes. And I don't put my "problems" on facebook... its called life. depends what you choose to think about it but everyone gets mad or a tad down from time to time, some people just "post" it in different ways i suppose. Besides, facebook is the tiniest bit of my life. EVERYONE is different in person and that's (gladly) the person im better at being.

But Ross, you remove everyone from facebook, countless people have told me before hand and after you removed me. So who knows, maybe I remove people for similar yet different reasons. 

7 hours ago, dann2707 said:

If his instagram is anything to go by I totally understand Sam and Scottish boy's thoughts ;) 

Right because your Instagram is.... yeah not bothering haha. 

I'm happy with most the stuff I post and Insta pics etc etc, im usually a happy person. I'll remove or block people who go against me pointlessly or with no maturity etc etc, it's my way of avoiding it so i just ignore it all. Most people on this forum seem to have beef against me, yet people who aren't on here or don't use it much are totally fine with me, especially in person which is all i could care about. 

If you have a problem with me, get over it, if you don't, happy days. otherwise I (put simply) don't care.

Jordan. You're making a drama out of it here, when it really doesn't need to be. You're just proving the point everyone is making. Not that I care either way, just thought I'd let you know how it looks from the outside.

9 minutes ago, weirdoku said:

I must have missed that status. Why did Jordan leave Flawless bikes?

Typical agression andy ball. It's not a way to promote a company. Being used for over 400 free man hours, then being told what I can and cant do with my own venue. The list goes on... just poor management of a "company". Nothing has happened with it and its just a selfish and in many eyes, pathetic thing to be a part of. (e.g putting inspired banners up at Netley and being told to take them down because Flawless is competition. If you dont get along with the bigger companies, you'll get nowhere. ) 

And a bit more too.

2 minutes ago, JD™ said:

Jordan. You're making a drama out of it here, when it really doesn't need to be. You're just proving the point everyone is making. Not that I care either way, just thought I'd let you know how it looks from the outside.

In which case why did somebody go out of their way to mention something simply pointless? 

I can understand what you mean 100%, but I can't understand the realism of how this started.