The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Meh teenagers. All annoying bastards. My 18 year old stepdaughter is just as bad, thinks the world owes her a favour and is full of emotional bullshit. And nowt is ever her fault. The world is full of c.unts, as soon as you realise this and deal with it, life becomes much easier

• Like 1

I've never even heard of this guy or the company he's referring to, all I'm reading is a lecture on how little he cares which is fairly ironic.

How about not clogging up the happy thread with your shitty school boy arguments about who wants the least attention and f**king move on, because honestly nobody gives a flying f**k :)

Or at least head to the angry thread (Y)

In happy news my flurry of GoPro customers I've been waiting for has happened after a bit of a dry spell, gets a bit worrying when you've got $1000s tied up in tiny cameras!

Edited by Jolfa
  • Like 1

I am pleased I have sparked a topic of conversation as diverse as this. T'was not only days ago was Mr. Dan Cox asking what had happened to the forum as of late. 

Heroic, sacrificing one online friendship to bring a community together to converse in such a way. Worthy of a Nobel prize I would presume 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, bing said:

Meh teenagers. All annoying bastards. My 18 year old stepdaughter is just as bad, thinks the world owes her a favour and is full of emotional bullshit. And nowt is ever her fault. The world is full of c.unts, as soon as you realise this and deal with it, life becomes much easier

She's fit though, it's allowed. 

On 11/21/2015, 4:08:22, SamKidney said:

I am pleased I have sparked a topic of conversation as diverse as this. T'was not only days ago was Mr. Dan Cox asking what had happened to the forum as of late. 

To be fair the glory days of TF consisted mostly of arguments. It's good to get back to our roots.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, bikeperson45 said:

After a few hindrances finally found a place in London to move to that's only a few miles away from work. No commuting means a lot more riding time and it's next to a few of my favourite spots, plus I am so ready to not be living with my family again.  

in other good news i have just acquired a new bicycle freind in london. where are you located?