The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Feeling a bit better today. 

Treat myself to some new wheels for the car, ordered 5 new pilot sport 3s to go on them, ordered rings, main bearings, big end bearings and all gaskets for my B16, and I'm throwing another trials bicycle together. 

Civic is also booked in next Feburary for a full respray and rear arches. Should be all engine swapped shortly after Christmas. 

Time to enjoy myself, even if it's not under the circumstances I'd wished for 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, bikeperson45 said:

Go on...

we just went to Wetherspoons (my first time being in one) and just had some talk and hug

probably it will take a few more dates though as she just had a break up, but the fact that she had to mention it meant that I am on a good track

inb4 someone assumes I was asking for sexytime or anything, I was just asking out her for another date at the end of the date

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SamKidney said:

Feeling a bit better today. 

Treat myself to some new wheels for the car, ordered 5 new pilot sport 3s to go on them, ordered rings, main bearings, big end bearings and all gaskets for my B16, and I'm throwing another trials bicycle together. 

Civic is also booked in next Feburary for a full respray and rear arches. Should be all engine swapped shortly after Christmas. 

Time to enjoy myself, even if it's not under the circumstances I'd wished for 

Good man Sam! 

Just think, you'll have more time and money to spend on the Civic :D It's win win really.