The Happy Thread

Duncy H

getting a mini ramp made across the road from the flat on some waste ground! It's being commissioned by a local charity to help boost the area. I could throw a rock and hit the area it's so close, I can imagine some sweet summer ramp and BBQ sessions this summer.   

Also generally happy as I've had lots of good things happen recently and some promising things to look forward to.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dann2707 said:

Not so sad about sacking off of fit girl last week.

Met new girl, date on Friday and sunday if it goes well Friday. New girl is 110% my type. Cannot wait. 

You know the rules Dan. Pics of both or you're bullshitting and this is your date

7947426_f260.jpg

Edited by J.KYDD
  • Like 3

If you're going to ask for all the Stan Ti parts ever made that'll happen Dave :P

Oli - if you wanted to save some £'s on your order you could maybe downsize your gearing so you were running an 18t front screw-on sprocket (which is cheaper than the 22t) which would in turn mean you could use any old bashring you wanted (rather than one with 22t coverage which tend to be more), and also mean you could drop to either a 13t or 14t sprocket on the rear which is again cheaper.

• Like 1