The Happy Thread

Duncy H

55 minutes ago, Jolfa said:

?

underground as not advertised ( it was like a boiler room spin off, and no, not the small closet with the boiler

second picture is pretty dead on,. although when I complimented on a mustache she got angry for some reason

• Like 4

Finally starting to get happy about my body.

Start of 2015 i was over 15 stone and thought i better pull my finger out. I've lost over 2 stone, and hitting the weights since November I've seen real improvements in muscle size and tone. I noticed my silhouette whilst closing the curtains earlier and its given me a real boost.

I've also gotten back into Trials riding again.

My riding had hit a wall for ages and i thought this was down to my bike feeling 'stale'. I brought a short, high bb frame and I'm absolutely loving it! The last two rides Ive already pushed myself further and gone bigger than i have in years. :D

• Like 8

i fixed my stock this month :D and it's let me 'beat' some parts of a local spot that i could't get my head around on the 20". i went out for a little blast on the mod last night and i matched every big line i made on the stock. only one thing left that need to do on the mod left. stock doesnt handle quite as whimsically as my 20" does yet :( but i'll get there with it.