The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Approximately forever ago I bought a Reverb post from TF's very own Mr. @Tom Booth  that was in a rather sorry state and in need of some love. It's sat in my garage since we moved house 18 months ago, and was in a box for god knows how long prior to that while I did my best to ignore it.

Today, I finally got around to throwing in a complete set of fresh new seals etc and it all seems to be spot on again. Bit of a shame I hadn't pulled my finger out and done it at some point over the past couple of years or at least before BPW last weekend, but now I've actually given it the half hour it needed it'll be nice to get it on the bike and not have to stop for that menial task of manually changing seat height mid-ride.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Luke Rainbird said:

Approximately forever ago I bought a Reverb post from TF's very own Mr. @Tom Booth  that was in a rather sorry state and in need of some love. It's sat in my garage since we moved house 18 months ago, and was in a box for god knows how long prior to that while I did my best to ignore it.

Today, I finally got around to throwing in a complete set of fresh new seals etc and it all seems to be spot on again. Bit of a shame I hadn't pulled my finger out and done it at some point over the past couple of years or at least before BPW last weekend, but now I've actually given it the half hour it needed it'll be nice to get it on the bike and not have to stop for that menial task of manually changing seat height mid-ride.

Glad you sorted it Rbird!

• Like 1

On top of selling the Galant, it is my birthday so I've just got back from Milford Sound to a parcel from England from my sister full of Mini Rolls and Chocolate Fingers :D

Been raining non stop for 2 days too, apart from a small 2 hour window of clear skies while we were on the Milford boat, great success!

• 2 weeks later...

Im really looking forward to 2017. 

Time to forget all of this past few years troubles and start fresh. Get fitter, be healthier and be happier in myself is my goal! 
Currently surrounded by great people doing great things and the future can only get brighter. 

Motivated. 

• Like 3