The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Riding at some walls on an estate last night when a security guy came over to me. I was mentally preparing to be moved on until he asked if I was avoiding the grass and let me know when he was changing shifts because the other guard is very strict about it.

It occurred to me this 'other guard' was fabricated but I don't even mind because he was just so darn reasonable. 

Cooked some General Tso's chicken today. It completely blew me and my friend away. I still can't get over how good it was, the craving for more set in as soon as all the dishes were licked clean and it won't go away.

http://www.seriouseats.com/2014/04/the-food-lab-bringing-home-general-tsos-chick.html

Don't get put off by how complicated this recipe is, it's really worth it.

• Like 1

On 02/04/2017 at 7:08 AM, Guillermo Marin said:

Yesterday i won a TV on a 'crashes' TV program as i did 2 years ago...on the same rail haha 

zzzzzz.jpg

Has it been deleted from catch up yet??

A few more machines arrived this morning's a customer I picked up in Switzerland. Happy to say it's my 3rd work load for him so he must be pleased with previous work. Workshops chockablock at minute though!