The Happy Thread

Duncy H

1 hour ago, Tom Booth said:

Started watching Rick and Morty a few days ago and it's awesome. Wubalubadubdub!!

me too. just finished the 1st season. not that much into it, but it's ok.

really liked the titanic episode, because it has that 'community' vibe going. hope it will continue more in that direction. and that they get rid of the annoying burping.

Edited by jeff costello

On 05/09/2017 at 2:36 PM, Danny said:

Where are you going to sleep when the van is full of american tat?

Wouldn't worry about it at the minute, all the previous sellers and hook ups I'd set up have been a full on wash out. We've headed upto Amsterdam for 3 days hoping that the big show on Sunday is the saving grace.

Got to the Swiss border a couple of days ago though and saw this which was pretty spectacular...

20170509_183235.jpg

• Like 2

Went to the local racetrack after a few years of forced abstinence. Reminded me of how much I love that place and what my calling in life is at this age. Met a few people, one thing led to another and in 2 days I'll find out whether I could become a trackday instructor. Fingers crossed, I need this so much! 

• Like 5

I used to use my old 29er to do the school run with my eldest son in a morning, 3 mile round trip. Was hard work as mostly downhill going which drained my legs and then pedalling back up was a killer! 

Hopefully get a disc brake on this one though to make the downhills a bit more bareable! Got a pimped maggy louise sat doing nothing in my spares box!