Duncy H

The Happy Thread

8160 posts in this topic

eBay for the f**king win. 

Ive been trying to sell a number of old car bits on Facebook for ages now; roll on the messers with no money or the dreamers. 

Lists said items on eBay early this morning as if nothing to do. Two items of substantial value have sold in under 10 hours. Hurray for extra quidz

See angry thread in a week when there's a PayPal dispute saying it was faulty and there's piss all you can do about it :P

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Jolfa said:

See angry thread in a week when there's a PayPal dispute saying it was faulty and there's piss all you can do about it :P

I've never accepted friends and family payments over paypal even while dealing on Facebook to help people buy with confidence, no different to eBay and yet to have anything come back ^_^ 

I scrap most things if they're faulty. 

Doesn't need to be family/friend payment, eBay side with the buyer 99.9% of the time and it's crawling with twats. Still best/fastest way to turn things into money, just expect some bullshit about 10% of the time :P

1 person likes this

My brother had to list his MR2 a whole FOUR times before the winning bidder actually showed up to collect it.

Lucky day!

My house has been sold so I have a new landlord and agency, who lets me pay monthly!

Also i just a F450 drone kit for research purposes

2 people like this

Been back living in whistler for just over a month and it's going great and working back here has been sweet, the guy we work for is great and looks after us and it's essentially a crew of my good mates, I got a bit of a promotion and a payrise too.

Very happy with the girlfriend too she's just great, it's been a while since I saw her due to her new job and it being kinda long distance but seeing her tomorrow, exciting future ahead and moving in together for winter.

Running a Santa Cruz nomad at the moment and I'm really happy with it, been slowly accumulating bits to get it exactly how I want it and it's going to be sweet.

Currently writing this sat in the sun on the deck of a secret cabin that's nestled at the top of a mountain in the middle of nowhere with an amazing view. Bonus is we get to descend to the valley bottom down an awesome fresh cut loamy trail.

Got no complaints and just quite content at the moment.

3 people like this

Today we looked at puppies :)

Picking one out in a fortnight and collecting a week after.

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

2 people like this

Awesome dude. Fergus is growing so fast it's crazy. Those legs are like extendable poles!IMG_7985.thumb.JPG.e382a135ea5e797f3a07d08014603e02.JPGIMG_8001.thumb.JPG.77921ba00bbef9a5e9ea3783e76f76cb.JPG

On ‎24‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 9:31 PM, Duncy H said:

Been back living in whistler for just over a month and it's going great and working back here has been sweet, the guy we work for is great and looks after us and it's essentially a crew of my good mates, I got a bit of a promotion and a payrise too.

Very happy with the girlfriend too she's just great, it's been a while since I saw her due to her new job and it being kinda long distance but seeing her tomorrow, exciting future ahead and moving in together for winter.

Running a Santa Cruz nomad at the moment and I'm really happy with it, been slowly accumulating bits to get it exactly how I want it and it's going to be sweet.

Currently writing this sat in the sun on the deck of a secret cabin that's nestled at the top of a mountain in the middle of nowhere with an amazing view. Bonus is we get to descend to the valley bottom down an awesome fresh cut loamy trail.

Got no complaints and just quite content at the moment.

Sounds like you're living the dream! Can I ask what you're doing for work out there?

Also, old or newly designed Nomad? I'm yet to be won over by the new one. The suspension curve sounds like its more my bag but the looks just don't do it for me.