The Happy Thread

Duncy H

On 8/28/2017 at 10:41 PM, Tom Booth said:

Which episode are you on Alex? I love it. Just watched s3e6 this afternoon and it's just as good.

Going backwards :P Watched season 3, currently on season 2. S2E6 is my favourite episode so far. It's the one with the car battery. The pickle episode was great too, as was the one you mentioned.

Which would you recommend? 

1 hour ago, Greetings said:

Going backwards :P Watched season 3, currently on season 2. S2E6 is my favourite episode so far. It's the one with the car battery. The pickle episode was great too, as was the one you mentioned.

Which would you recommend? 

all of them

Every episode has a great message in them

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Today I learned about a place called the Southern Hemisphere Proving Ground, which is basically a series of skid pans, straight lines and short tracks on top of a snowy mountain, I also learned that this is less than an hour away, not even the next major town along, I learned this because a BMW promo video came up on Facebook showing off their "Alpine xDrive" thing they do, which I learned they sell as an activity to the general public.

This is exciting as f**k. Although it's been and gone this year so it's gotta be next year.

I have of course made enquiries as to whether general riff raff can use the facility without it being a major manufacturer promo thing...

Facilities_Southern-Hemisphere-Proving-G

• Like 5

21 hours ago, J.KYDD said:

You know the rules. Lets be avin' a look

Black spot= dirt on lens

i wanted to write something very personal and meaningful, but without exposing it to the world with a quick glance, so thought ASCII encoding would be the best. Which actually shows how big of a nerd am i. It heals nicely, I love it

IMG_3850.thumb.JPG.da7299f9cecc32f0c3c31f7c9b7eca8f.JPG

IMG_3851.thumb.JPG.186aae1fc592904a066a974379324830.JPG

Got offered a new job with very exciting prospects  but. I currently live 300 miles away, and i've just moved in to a beautiful house with my mrs, 2 months in to a 6month minimum lease, the job is in the countryside, her jobs requires her to be in a city and neither of us drive! Also my new job offer happens to be in my home town i left nearly a decade ago, i haven't slept a wink. i have no idea what to do. 

This is a happy decision i guess. 

1 hour ago, SamKidney said:

The angry Hully Gully Facebook post about some seatless bikes riding on some shit red bricks has been some entertaining reading. 

Link here for those interested: 

I do feel sorry for people that get deeply involved in comment matches like this though. I think troll posts are a better option.