The Happy Thread

Duncy H

I ran the first fixture of the year with Lichfield rufc u8s, festival at Moseley rfc. Me, ten kids and 5 games of tag rugby.

Considering it was the first true matches since last season the kids did amazingly well and whilst it wasn't a competitive festival we were quite easily one of the best teams there :)

The change up from 4v4 to 6v6 and from 20 to 45m long pitch has made a big difference, they can actually run into spaces now :D

That weekend I won with the McLaren has been and gone, it was a Ferrari 458 in the end not a McLaren, and fuuuck me 690bhp at the wheels is FAST, I've been in some seriously quick cars and I'm a little embarrassed that I panicked a bit at how unbelievably fast this thing was!

On top of that, 3 nights in a 5 star hotel with Jacuzzi bath on the room, the works, I only live 3 minutes up the road and still had them valet park my car :lol: full luxury spa treatment on the Sunday, most meals and unlimited drinks in between, Castrol merch for days and even $150 spending money included, it's been absolutely unreal!

• Like 4

On 03/10/2017 at 8:14 PM, Luke Rainbird said:

Jesus dude, that sounds epic!

We're thinking of doing NZ for a joint honeymoon/30th Birthdays thing next March/April - hook us up with some details and I'll see if I can get something similar on the agenda :P

If I could arrange it, I'd do it every weekend :lol: had to see how much it would've cost - a cheap room at that hotel on the bargain sites is $330 a night, and it would have been $50 every time they parked my car on top! I had a room on the top floor with a decent view.

Aside from the Ferrari, we also did a WRX driving experience in cars so new they only had 4 figures on the odometer, with Greg Murphy (famous Kiwi V8 supercar driver, had never heard of him, really nice guy) giving us driving tips on the track and go karts where he basically just drove rings around us all to take the piss and have some fun :lol:

Buy Castrol products(Y)

20170930_093613.jpg

Edited by Jolfa

6 hours ago, Tom Booth said:

I heard about this on the radio earlier, apparently the film Space Jam hasn't had it's website update since the 90s, it's like a time warp :lol:

https://www.warnerbros.com/archive/spacejam/movie/jam.htm

Our local trials website from 2001ish still exists somewhere, rider profiles, pics, for sale section the works, I'll see if I can find it at some point

• Like 1