The Happy Thread

Duncy H

doing job interviews today, had a guy come in with a provisional license (all roles are driving), no cv, wearing jeans and converses. not sure how HR decided he was worth sending but I am amused. didn't get to dress him down for showing up looking like a bum. reading this back makes me feel very uncool :lol:

happier news work is more bearable and I've scored some fpv goggles on the cheap, decided to get back into rc and it's so mega now everything is modern and fancy

Edited by ogre

Managed to start the lister st2 generator at my sisters barn project. It’s been left for 2+ years, and all the auto start stuff is boned/flat. 

Hand crank like a b*****d, wedge throttle with a stick and drop the hammer. Chug chug chug.... pretty cool. 

I know Dave comes out with some pretty far out stuff sometimes, but I do think there's a lot to be said for cannabis in the treatment of Cancer.

Obviously the massive "researchers" won't admit it as they're making millions out of "research".

It's sad, but Cancer is a multi billion pound industry, so there's not much incentive to actually find a cure. I do believe cannabis can help.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MadManMike said:

I know Dave comes out with some pretty far out stuff sometimes, but I do think there's a lot to be said for cannabis in the treatment of Cancer.

Obviously the massive "researchers" won't admit it as they're making millions out of "research".

It's sad, but Cancer is a multi billion pound industry, so there's not much incentive to actually find a cure. I do believe cannabis can help.

I know cannabis helps ive seen people come back from deaths door ''with my own eyes'' ;) 

Its also handy knowing people who are working on the genome project :) 

1 hour ago, Dave Anscombe said:

Its also handy knowing people who are working on the genome project :) 

Are working? As in currently? As in presently undertaking research on a project that was completed in 2003?

Just once, do you think you could post something that isn't total dogshit that you've pulled from the depths of the internet, swallowed, shat out again and stated as fact? 

2 hours ago, Jolfa said:

Are working? As in currently? As in presently undertaking research on a project that was completed in 2003?

Just once, do you think you could post something that isn't total dogshit that you've pulled from the depths of the internet, swallowed, shat out again and stated as fact? 

:lol:

Instead of the kneejerk reaction to a dave post may i suggest you do a weenie bit of research ;) 

15 hours ago, Luke Rainbird said:

Office is quiet this afternoon, so I've been digging out some old playlists and tweaking them to suit. Just had a pair of elderly clients walk into the office with Wu Tang blaring out. Not sure that's what they were expecting, but they seemed cool with it :lol:

Once (or twice) accidentally had that bit from 36 chambers where they're going on about "I'll sew you asshole closed and keep feedin' you and feedin' you" blasting out in the bike shop I used to work in and none of us were near enough to a computer to change it, just talked louder at the customers we were dealing with :lol:

Edited by Jolfa
  • Like 1